Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Our lovely Lady Dawn broke her wrist at work this morning. Badly. She's at the hospital now awaiting surgery.

I ask you to join me in prayer for her many immediate needs, and support for the medical team working on her. I know she's touched many of us on CM - she's high on the list of my all time favorite Forum-ites!. I hate to see her hurting.

Thank you all!

And Lady Dawn, since I know you'll be reading this at some point - (((HUG)))!!!
Jun 26th 2013 new
(quote) Mary-363093 said: Our lovely Lady Dawn broke her wrist at work this morning. Badly. She's at the hospital now awaiting surgery.

I ask you to join me in prayer for her many immediate needs, and support for the medical team working on her. I know she's touched many of us on CM - she's high on the list of my all time favorite Forum-ites!. I hate to see her hurting.

Thank you all!

Oh....bless her heart. Praying for you Dawn rosary Praying rosary hug
Jun 26th 2013 new
Praying
Jun 26th 2013 new
Oh, no! Praying
Jun 26th 2013 new
(quote) Mary-363093 said: Our lovely Lady Dawn broke her wrist at work this morning. Badly. She's at the hospital now awaiting surgery.

Thank you all!

Thanks for letting us all know, Mary. I hate to see her hurting as well. Dawn is one of the nicest people here at CM.

Dawn, we're all thinking about you and Praying for a very quick recovery. hug

Jun 26th 2013 new
Get better soon
Jun 26th 2013 new
Praying hug
Jun 26th 2013 new
Oh, no! For a writer, that's awful. Praying theheart
Jun 26th 2013 new
Thanks Mary-----well being for Dawntheheart
Jun 26th 2013 new
hug Praying
Posts 1 - 10 of 63