Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Jun 26th 2013 new
You and Tom have my warmest congratulations on your upcoming wedding (yay on the perfect weather forecast!), and my best wishes for a future filled with a multitude of blessings! Your 'friends first' method seems to work for a lot of people - and LDRs seem to be pretty successful as well! It was a pleasure to see your relationship blossom here in the Fora - I still remember the camping scene photo posted by both of you as a kind of reveal - too funny. I wish you both every happiness. Please do submit your story when you have a chance. You know those success stories give the rest of us hope! God Bless you both, I'll keep you both in my prayers on Saturday! (((HUG)))
Jun 26th 2013 new
Wow, that is awesome, Colette. Congratulations!
Thanks for taking the time to share with all the folks. May they be filled with hope and inspiration.
(One day, I look forward to giving similar testimony.)

God bless you and Tom in your marriage. May the love you share for one another and God coupled with His abundant grace produce peace, joy and countless blessings.

Praying Michael
Jun 26th 2013 new
hug Praying Congratulations to both God bless your future marriage, do not forget to send wedding photos
Jun 26th 2013 new
Congrats! All God's blessings to you both. May HE fill you with love, health and happiness, always! Veronica
Jun 26th 2013 new
Congratualtions.
Jun 26th 2013 new
(quote) John-917143 said: Congratulations!
Thank you, John, for your well wishes! ((Hugs))
Jun 26th 2013 new
Congrats & Best wishes to you and Tom
Jun 26th 2013 new
(quote) Mary-363093 said: You and Tom have my warmest congratulations on your upcoming wedding (yay on the perfect weather forecast!), and my best wishes for a future filled with a multitude of blessings! Your 'friends first' method seems to work for a lot of people - and LDRs seem to be pretty successful as well! It was a pleasure to see your relationship blossom here in the Fora - I still remember the camping scene photo posted by both of you as a kind of reveal - too funny. I wish you both every happiness. Please do submit your story when you have a chance. You know those success stories give the rest of us hope! God Bless you both, I'll keep you both in my prayers on Saturday! (((HUG)))
Mary, thank you so much for your warm sentiment, and your blessings. After getting involved in a few "follow your heart and jump right in" relationships here on CM, I learned that friends first was the best way to go. And taking our time was well worth it..... Tom and I have such a strong foundation for the love we share, and what we will both face in our lives as a married couple.
And that camping photo you mentioned..... brings back such hilarious memories of a really crazy October weekend in PA! laughing First of all, my car got a flat tire in the airport parking garage when I went to pick up Tom and another CM friend of ours from the airport. rolling eyes When the tow truck came, there wasn't enough room for all of us to fit in the cab of the truck, so I had to sit on Tom's lap..... I think we were both blushing the entire drive to the garage. smile Then we were stuck for a few hours waiting for the car to be fixed..... which by the way needed 4 brand new tires. We had to meet another CM friend for dinner then...... which made us even later for our camping trip (we were supposed to arrive in broad daylight..... which unfortunately, didn't happen rolling eyes laughing ) We got to our campsite around 11 PM, and set up camp. The next morning, there was snow everywhere!! God must have been laughing his head off!! laughing laughing laughing That was one crazy camping trip Tom and I will never forget!! We were stranded there at the campsite all weekend because the tree branches were so heavy with snow they blocked the trails going out of the area. We had to wait until the snow started melting to leave!! laughing laughing :lol:

Mary, Tom and I wish you all the best, and we pray that God will lead you to your special someone. Thank you so much for your prayers. Tom and I will include you in ours as well on our special day. :hug: :hug:

Jun 26th 2013 new
(quote) Michael-1806 said: Wow, that is awesome, Colette. Congratulations!
Thanks for taking the time to share with all the folks. May they be filled with hope and inspiration.
(One day, I look forward to giving similar testimony.)

God bless you and Tom in your marriage. May the love you share for one another and God coupled with His abundant grace produce peace, joy and countless blessings.

Michael
Tom and I thank you, Michael, for your prayers and your blessings. I'm sure we'll be reading your CM success story in the future, too. You have a great attitude, and with God's grace, it's bound to happen!! We wish you all the best! ((Hugs))
Jun 26th 2013 new
(quote) Guadalupe-68372 said: Congratulations to both God bless your future marriage, do not forget to send wedding photos
We thank you, Guadalupe, for your blessings! And don't worry, as soon as we get our wedding photos back we'll be sure to include a few with our story. ((Hugs))
Posts 41 - 50 of 71