- The HHS Mandate for contraception, sterilization, and abortion inducing drugs.
- State immigration laws.
- Altering Church structure and governance.
- Christian students on campus.
- Catholic foster care and adoption services.
- Discrimination against small church congregations.
- Discrimination against Catholic humanitarian services.
We stand strongest when we stand together. As Catholics, we're not asking for special treatment or to be 'above the law'. We ask nothing more than our God-given right to religious liberty. We ask nothing less than that the Constitution and laws of the United States be respected. Officially, the word Catholic means Universal; unofficially, it means we're in this together. Let's please pray and fast during this Fortnight for ourselves and our freedoms, but also for our children and grandchildren who have a right, a God-given right, to grow strong and tall in a land which promotes freedom, in all its forms, especially our most cherished freedom: Religous Liberty!
For more information you can visit the Fortnight for Freedom Facebook page at
or the Bishops' website at
With prayers for this great nation!