Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

New search criteria?

Jun 26th 2013 new
Is it possiible to add a new search feature that would let you search by a person's age preference? I recently was matched with someone my age who is looking for someone 20 years younger. We are able to search for our own age preference, but what about the other person's? It would make searching for the special someone a lot easier.
Thanks!
Jun 26th 2013 new
What does it mea when a person's profile comes up Unavailable yet that person messaged you the day before?
Jun 26th 2013 new
I think that means that person was a scammer. It happened to me yesterday too.
Jun 27th 2013 new
Hi Maria, this means that the person either removed their account or their account was removed by our staff for a Terms of Use violation.
Jun 27th 2013 new
Hi Trish, I'll forward your suggestion on to our development team for consideration.
Jun 27th 2013 new
Thanks Debbie!
Jun 27th 2013 new
(quote) Trish-977181 said: Is it possiible to add a new search feature that would let you search by a person's age preference? I recently was matched with someone my age who is looking for someone 20 years younger. We are able to search for our own age preference, but what about the other person's? It would make searching for the special someone a lot easier.
Thanks!
hahaha...Trish, I'm pretty sure ALL men 40 years and older have a preference for ladies 20 years their junior. ;)
Jun 27th 2013 new
Sad but true Julie!
Jun 27th 2013 new
Thanks, Debbie, for taking the time to answer my question. It is greatly appreciated.
Jun 28th 2013 new
(quote) Trish-977181 said: Is it possiible to add a new search feature that would let you search by a person's age preference? I recently was matched with someone my age who is looking for someone 20 years younger. We are able to search for our own age preference, but what about the other person's? It would make searching for the special someone a lot easier.
Thanks!
AMEN!
Posts 1 - 10 of 10