Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Cardinal Dolan's speaks out.

Jun 27th 2013 new
Cardinal Dolan: Supreme Court's Rulings on Marriage "Tragic Day for Marriage and Our Nation"
www.usccb.org
Jun 27th 2013 new
(quote) Peter-449116 said: Cardinal Dolan: Supreme Court's Rulings on Marriage "Tragic Day for Marriage and Our Nation"
http://www.usccb.org/news/2013/13-126.cfm
Sorry for the misplaced apostrophe in the title.
Jun 27th 2013 new
(quote) Peter-449116 said: Sorry for the misplaced apostrophe in the title.
No need for an apology, Peter. Easier to understand what this thread is about than I want it to be. O goodness do we need to stick together; the battle is getting tougher to withstand and we cannot give up now.
Jun 27th 2013 new
Don't let it happen again, pal (angry face emote).
Jun 27th 2013 new
No, not the grammar police! shocked

I hope Cardinal Dolan's words reach a lot of folks beyond the proverbial choir.
Jun 27th 2013 new
The grammar police can be bribed with chocolate donuts. PacMan Mmmm.... Donut....
Jun 27th 2013 new
Edward, I live less that 2 miles from the nearest Dunkin' Donuts. For emergencies only you understand!
Jun 27th 2013 new
(quote) Peter-449116 said: No, not the grammar police!

Praying the rosary from theheartthat this does happen.
Jun 27th 2013 new
(quote) Peter-449116 said: No, not the grammar police!

You are using my favorite e-mote. Where in the heck do you find e-motes now, after the redesign?
Jun 27th 2013 new
(quote) Tom-54311 said: You are using my favorite e-mote. Where in the heck do you find e-motes now, after the redesign?
cm.catholocity.net List of emoticons. Just type in the code for the one you want. wave
Posts 1 - 10 of 18