Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

My Prayer....

Jun 27th 2013 new
Praying I pray today for all of us who are heartbroken, lonely and serious about finding love - find it and soon!
Life is too short to be alone.

Jun 27th 2013 new
(quote) Trish-977181 said: I pray today for all of us who are heartbroken, lonely and serious about finding love - find it and soon!

Thank you. I will pray for that and you also.

theheart rosary Praying
Jun 27th 2013 new
Amen!
Jun 27th 2013 new
(quote) Trish-977181 said: I pray today for all of us who are heartbroken, lonely and serious about finding love - find it and soon!

Praying I agree with you in prayer and you have my prayers for this intention. Please pray the same for me.
Jun 27th 2013 new

Praying I agree with you in prayer and you have my prayers for this intention. Please pray the same for me.
Jun 27th 2013 new
Hi Trishhug i hope the best for you and for each person going through this -brokenness-the desire to be with someone-----united with the sufferings of Jesus on the Cross-- May each come to know His redemption-His Healing Love-May the Fathers' Will be done --May your hearts be filled with overwhelming Love --May your lives be full of wonder of Faith Hope and Love--May the Majesty of His Kingship ---His Compassion -touch your lives -May praise and thanksgiving flow from hearts touched by His Grace-------St.Raphael please pray for each person thank you---------theheart
Jun 27th 2013 new
It is natural to feel the human emotions of a lack of love or appreciation if we are looking for our soulmate. However, we are never alone because Jesus is the ultimate prize and perfect man. To all of the soulseekers on CM God Bless you and may you find joy and love whether you are married or not (including myself )
Jun 27th 2013 new
It is natural to feel the human emotions of a lack of love or appreciation if we are looking for our soulmate. However, we are never alone because Jesus is the ultimate prize and perfect man. To all of the soulseekers on CM God Bless you and may you find joy and love whether you are married or not (including myself )
Jun 28th 2013 new
amen
Jun 28th 2013 new
Praying Praying
Posts 1 - 10 of 14