Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

by sending them a smiley face or give them a cup of Joe. what can it hurt to be friendly and say hello. you aren't asking them out by doing that, just being the friendly person that you are. God will be smiling down upon you from lifting up someone today.

if you get an emot from me it's my way of saying hello to you. :) biggrin
Jun 27 new
That's an excellent idea, in order to cultivate a sense of fellowship and community here Connie! I thank you for that, and I'm sending you a big emote, saying God loves you, and me too as a brother in Christ! wave I'm limiting my number of emotes, just so you don't think I'm a 15-year old girl hahaha.
Jun 28 new
(quote) Carlos-977696 said: That's an excellent idea, in order to cultivate a sense of fellowship and community here Connie! I thank you for that, and I'm sending you a big emote, saying God loves you, and me too as a brother in Christ! I'm limiting my number of emotes, just so you don't think I'm a 15-year old girl hahaha.
hug you made my day, thanks! God loves you too and so do I. noooo, don't limit the number of emots U send out, please!

Keep sending them ouit to make someone else's day.
Posts 1 - 3 of 3