1. No eyeglasses.
2. No rude messages.
3. If you are interested, say so.
4. If you are not interested, either say so or go in hiding.
5. If someone you messaged goes into hiding, move on.
6. No profile picture, no interest..
7. What, you waiting for Brad Pitt? Shania Twain?
8. 'Crying out loud, message somebody.
9. You think they're going to wait forever?
10. Messaged and not interested? See #4.
Finally, no one on CM wishes ever to cause another pain. Take it on faith. And if not convinced, report it to CM.
St. Mary Magdalen, pray for us.
Final thought...#8 should be #1
from 20 years ago? Lol as if to say, "Look at how good looking I was back in the day!!!"
I'm with you , Katie...most bizarre!
Don't be cavalier, lazy, or flippant about things on this site. But don't take things too personally. Invest heavily in your time, treasure and talent, but guard/ train your heart.
other's feelings, being respectful and considering another's needs before your own...etc....is taught to us by our parents when we are young. When parents are lax and don't instill these qualities in their children then the children grow up to be immature adults. Courtesy, respect, being truly interested in someone else besides just yourself (me,me,me!)
manners, social ettiquette and grace, self respect, being a good listener...I think ALL
of these are things we learn from good ole Mom and Dad.