Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

NB: New Success Story

Jun 26th 2013 new
This past weekend (6/22/13) there was another CM success story. My brother married a woman he met through CM.
Jun 28th 2013 new
(quote) Mary-847286 said: This past weekend (6/22/13) there was another CM success story. My brother married a woman he met through CM.
Another success story.. holey Cow!! That's 2 in one week. eyepopping biggrin faint
well somebody is doing something right to meet their match.
Jun 28th 2013 new
I wish I was one of those stories. It still seems to me like winning the lottery.
Jun 28th 2013 new
But as I said to the other couple: Congratulations! I'm very happy for them too. This gives me some hope, a dim light at the end of the tunnel :). May God bless them in their new jouney! :)
Jun 28th 2013 new
(quote) Dave-146273 said: Another success story.. holey Cow!! That's 2 in one week.
well somebody is doing something right to meet their match.
I just got engaged to a guy I met on this site. It was constant prayer for God's will that worked for me. Our story will be submitted soon. biggrin
Jun 28th 2013 new
Congratulations, Carol. All the success stories gives me hope.
Jun 28th 2013 new
(quote) Carol-737878 said: I just got engaged to a guy I met on this site. It was constant prayer for God's will that worked for me. Our story will be submitted soon.
Congrats to you Carol!! theheart and Mary for your Brother! rose
Jun 28th 2013 new
Carol, Congratulations! I am so happy for you!
Jun 28th 2013 new
I'm going to a CM wedding this Saturday. Tom and Colette.
Posts 1 - 9 of 9