Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: You must sign in before expressing interest in this event.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion for anyone who adheres to the Extraordinary form of the mass and any issues related to the practices of Eastern Rite Catholicism.

Saint Athanasius is counted as one of the four Great Doctors of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Athanasius

June 29 is the feast of SS. Peter and Paul. I have prepared a booklet for our parish with the propers in English, Latin, and Spanish side-by-side. This may be helpful to anyone attending a Mass for this feast on Saturday or Sunday (in the US, and perhaps other countries, it is an option to celebrate the external solemnity of the feast on Sunday; note, however, the booklet does not contain the propers for the commemoration of the 6th Sunday after Pentecost.)

www.catholocity.net
Jun 29th 2013 new
thanks I usually go to a st, Peter and Paul Parish
Jul 10th 2013 new
Jerry, did you have time for editing my books? i was the newsletter editor for one of my bird clubs for a year and i know what it takes to put something like that together. These were done very prettily!
Jul 20th 2013 new
Thanks, Marie. The layout was a bit of a challenge. As was the Spanish portion, since I have essentially no knowledge of the language. Fortunately, a couple of CM forumites came to the rescue with that. Thanks again, if you happen to be out there lurking!

Posts 1 - 4 of 4