Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jun 30th 2013 new
Kathy just rejoined CM after a couple years hiatus. She spent a little time getting used to the new design and features and is now off to read some posts. Pretty cool so far!
Jun 30th 2013 new
(quote) Kathy-514910 said: Kathy just rejoined CM after a couple years hiatus. She spent a little time getting used to the new design and features and is now off to read some posts. Pretty cool so far!
Hi, Kathy! wave ... welcome back to the forums!!! Nice new profile pic!!! (p.s. watch for the hometown name beneath my name to change in a couple weeks shhh )
Jun 30th 2013 new
M returns from a short bike ride that included a long stop visiting his aunt and uncle, who are among M's last remaining relatives in the area. M also stopped for a quick picnic lunch at the beach, enjoying the rare (this year) 80's weather in the frozen Northland. Back to work for M tomorrow, though, sigh.
Jul 1st 2013 new
Thanks for your good wishes, Lina. I'm healing well. Margo and Anne, what you describe sounds so lovely Sam would like to join you for a walk. Welcome back, Kathy, and Michael, good luck on the move.

Sam's neighborhood kiddie campout went spectacularly. We had 2 adults and 9 kids in two tents, plus the dogs, all in the front yard. Dinner was hotdogs, chips and lemonade made in the fire pit, though this adult couldn't resist an ice cold Sol beer with lime. Sam taught some campfire songs, the boys played tag and the girls yelled at the boys- all fun! Even better, all the newbie campers slept through the night! Sam figured we would have some 3 am tears and parent calls to make. Sam is already contemplating making this an annual event, though the uncle of the girls claims he may need more than 365 days to recover.
Jul 1st 2013 new
Sam I spotted three kangaroos going over the road side fence today near my fathers farm-they cleared the fence no problem ! We had a home Mass with a Priest traveling through smile cloud9
Jul 1st 2013 new
Dennis thanks Zoom... But it was just dumb luck, because Dennis was only meaning to post his status...hehe...
Jul 1st 2013 new
Anne, Kangaroos! How totally neat! I used to watch a Disney television series that starred Nicole Kidman as a young teen-ager and was based in Australia. I simply loved the show. Can't remember the name of it. That would have been in the late 1980s-early 1990s, I think.
Jul 1st 2013 new
It is past Margo's bedtime, so she will say goodnight to all. It was a busy work day with some drama, but not a bad day at all. G'night everyone, and God bless you.
Jul 2nd 2013 new
Keith is looking forward to the upcoming 4 day weekend. His travel plans have been postponed, so he's trying to figure out what to do with those four days... He sees lots of motorcycle time in his immediate future!
Jul 2nd 2013 new
(quote) Keith-585743 said: Keith is looking forward to the upcoming 4 day weekend. His travel plans have been postponed, so he's trying to figure out what to do with those four days... He sees lots of motorcycle time in his immediate future!
Zoom asks "what 4 day weekend?" He will be at the office on Friday, though he plans to take off early to attend First Friday Mass. Zoom's work place also lets out 2 hours early tomorrow; he might catch a matinee of Monsters University.
Posts 11 - 20 of 200