Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Word for the Day - JOY!

Jun 30th 2013 new
Just
Open
Your heart!

Seems so simple and yet requires constant attention and prayer to maintain. Wishing everyone great 'JOY' today and every day.
Jun 30th 2013 new
(quote) Monica-977379 said: Just
Open
Your heart!

Seems so simple and yet requires constant attention and prayer to maintain. Wishing everyone great 'JOY' today and every day.
Monica,

Did you ever soooo much joy you thought your heart would burst?! Meant to be shared for sure, it's not for us alone. All for Jesus!

www.youtube.com Give a listen to Mr. Wonder-full

A joy shared is a joy indeed :) theheart Lisa

Jun 30th 2013 new
Lisa - Sure have had those wonderfully bursting moments! Striving to keep that divine high going on a continual basis and with the help of Jesus I just may one day achieve it. Blessings to you.
Jun 30th 2013 new
The acronym I learned was:

J - Jesus, then
O - others, and then
Y - yourself
Jun 30th 2013 new
Also very good one. The one I posted I use when assisting cancer patients to find the joy within which is the first step to get them to receive Jesus. Open the heart and it is the start.
Posts 1 - 5 of 5