Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jun 29th 2013 new
(quote) Julie-362086 said: Why is anyone posting a photo of themself
from 20 years ago? Lol as if to say, "Look at how good looking I was back in the day!!!"
I'm with you , Katie...most bizarre!
Ahhh but this happened to me not once but twice. I couldn't believe the difference in the actual person and the pictures. The second time I almost turned around and walked back to my car, but I couldn't do it. Its certainly surprising for sure! eyepopping
Jun 30th 2013 new
I just joined this site and want to thank all of you for the posts! This was the perfect information to read as I am just beginning! (I had a few laughs along the way too!!) biggrin
Jun 30th 2013 new
Yeah, I agree with Susan. At least say something a bit pleasant as a "good bye and take care" if you're not really interested.
Jun 30th 2013 new
Don't say you are athletic when you are clearly NOT
Jul 1st 2013 new
That cuts both ways. Women posting pictures with more cleavage than face, or skirts climbing up their things almost to the point you can see their......well you know.
Jul 1st 2013 new
If you are making initial contact:

- Don't spell the person's name wrong
- Don't come on too strong
- Don't "like" every single picture on their profile

Some people may not mind that last item, but I personally think it is weird/creepy
Jul 1st 2013 new

If you have a breakable heart, ,, be careful if you stick it out there...Things have changed in 30 years...
Jul 3rd 2013 new
(quote) Kenny-949632 said:

If you have a breakable heart, ,, be careful if you stick it out there...Things have changed in 30 years...
Do you recommend having one of these pictures on your profile?
www.google.com
Posts 111 - 118 of 118