Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Today is the start of the second special legislative session opened by our governor in an attempt to pass (among other things) legislation that would impose regulations similar to other surgical centers upon abortion clinics as well as banning all abortions past 20 weeks. There is a fierce battle, both spiritually and legally, going on at the Capital right now which many of my friends are personally fighting. I'm helping to run a campaign to represent the pro-life women of Texas who want our voices heard amongst all the shouting of our pro-choice sisters here. Would you please all pray for us here for the next 30 days as this session continues and pray for life in Texas?

Thank you and God bless!
Jul 01 new
Praying rosary every day to end abortion and protect the unborn.
Jul 01 new
Praying Praying rosary theheart
Jul 01 new
Praying rosary Dove theheart
Jul 01 new
(quote) Pamela-880383 said: Today is the start of the second special legislative session opened by our governor in an attempt to pass (among other things) legislation that would impose regulations similar to other surgical centers upon abortion clinics as well as banning all abortions past 20 weeks. There is a fierce battle, both spiritually and legally, going on at the Capital right now which many of my friends are personally fighting. I'm helping to run a campaign to represent the pro-life women of Texas who want our voices heard amongst all the shouting of our pro-choice sisters here. Would you please all pray for us here for the next 30 days as this session continues and pray for life in Texas?

Thank you and God bless!
The law still gives them twenty weeks. The left in Texas has no shame openly defending late term abortions. This should not even be an issue!
theheart rosary
Jul 01 new
Praying rosary
Jul 01 new
Prayers offered.
Jul 01 new
Hi Pamela-----May the Angels of God surround the capital--May Jesus reign Lord of Lords and King of Kings----that all hearts will turn to Him and that Life will flow into each soul---by the Power of the Cross and Resurrection my each be set free in Glory of His Sacred Nametheheart rosary
Jul 01 new
Praying
Jul 01 new
Praying
Posts 1 - 10 of 19