Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Jul 01 new
(quote) Wendy-387654 said: I've listed below a few points from this article: http://engagefamilyminute.com/2011/09/legalizing-pedophilia-is-just-ahead/

This group met to discuss how to focus on the needs of pedophiles, to affirm them, and to de-stigmatize adult-child sex. -

If youve never heard of NAMBLA you can research this deviant group on the Internet. This group openly advocates for sex between adults and children and the removal of all consent laws. (Incidentally, Planned Parenthood advocates for the removal of abortion consent laws).

So deviant are advocates for pedophilia that some, such as Jacob Breslow believe pedophiles shouldnt need to get consent from a child to have sex any more than they would get consent from a shoe to wear it, as quoted by Barber.

If all this isnt disturbing enough the main themes of the meeting make clear the intentions of this group:

Pedophiles are unfairly demonized in society.The concept of wrong should not be applied to minor-attracted persons.Children are not inherently unable to consent to sex with an adult.An adults desire to have sex with children is normative.


And if we think parents will have rights to protect their children from what we believe will harm them, keep in mind the government can now give the morning after pill to girls w/out parental consent. http://www.valleycentral.com/news/story.aspx?id=906622#.UdCW3PlQFow
Unfortunately, in a culture trapped in what Pope Benedict called "the Dictatorship of Relativism," where people think they have the right to "make their own truths," what really happens is that morals are defined by the fashions of the majority.

This means, ultimately, that what is accepted is dictated to us by prolonged Public Relations campaigns designed to manufacture our consent to things like "gay marriage," abortion, and other evils.

I'm afraid that we're really just one or two sustained PR campaigns away from accepting pedophila, polygamy, infanticide, or even cannibalism if someone really wanted that. With relativism, our worldview is really up for grabs; even the occult has become acceptable through works such as Harry Potter and movies like the Craft and Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
Jul 02 new
(quote) Paul-866591 said: Today we have a minority within a minority celebrating over the modern idiocy of "gay marriage" because the Supremes have now decreed that we must all celebrate perversion.

Isn't it great that 1984 has finally arrived, 29 years late. By decreee, the vast majority of Americans have now been relegated to, not just a minority status, but we are now the perverts
Well that should make us more interesting to talk about and in about three decades from now we will be the most popular, in vogue kind of folks to be around. wink
Paul. have you read my "Clever and to the point" thread. If you haven't then go there, I think you will appreciate it.
www.catholicmatch.com

Jul 02 new
(quote) Wendy-387654 said: I've listed below a few points from this article: http://engagefamilyminute.com/2011/09/legalizing-pedophilia-is-just-ahead/

This group met to discuss how to focus on the needs of pedophiles, to affirm them, and to de-stigmatize adult-child sex. -

If youve never heard of NAMBLA you can research this deviant group on the Internet. This group openly advocates for sex between adults and children and the removal of all consent laws. (Incidentally, Planned Parenthood advocates for the removal of abortion consent laws).

So deviant are advocates for pedophilia that some, such as Jacob Breslow believe pedophiles shouldnt need to get consent from a child to have sex any more than they would get consent from a shoe to wear it, as quoted by Barber.

If all this isnt disturbing enough the main themes of the meeting make clear the intentions of this group:

Pedophiles are unfairly demonized in society.The concept of wrong should not be applied to minor-attracted persons.Children are not inherently unable to consent to sex with an adult.An adults desire to have sex with children is normative.


And if we think parents will have rights to protect their children from what we believe will harm them, keep in mind the government can now give the morning after pill to girls w/out parental consent. http://www.valleycentral.com/news/story.aspx?id=906622#.UdCW3PlQFow
I KNOW OF A FEW WOMEN WHO HAVE THE NERVE TO CONSIDER THEMSELVES AS "GOOD MOMS" AND YET WRO CHOSE TO COVER THEIR PEDOPHILE HUSBANDS BEHINDS OVER THEIR CHILDREN S WELL-BEING. I JUST BET THIS POSTING WOULD MAKE THEIR DAY! irked Neither of these women had to spend time behind bars or, to this day, have anything to do with their children who pressed charges against their fathers/step-fathers for raping them! irked
Jul 03 new
(quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: I KNOW OF A FEW WOMEN WHO HAVE THE NERVE TO CONSIDER THEMSELVES AS "GOOD MOMS" AND YET WRO CHOSE TO COVER THEIR PEDOPHILE HUSBANDS BEHINDS OVER THEIR CHILDREN S WELL-BEING. I JUST BET THIS POSTING WOULD MAKE THEIR DAY! Neither of these women had to spend time behind bars or, to this day, have anything to do with their children who pressed charges against their fathers/step-fathers for raping them!
I can tell you feel strongly by noticing you wrote mostly in caps and then put it all in bold print. But, I'm not sure I see how what you are saying fits with what I posted. sorry
Jul 03 new
(quote) Wendy-387654 said: I can tell you feel strongly by noticing you wrote mostly in caps and then put it all in bold print. But, I'm not sure I see how what you are saying fits with what I posted.
Well you were talking about a group of really twisted people in high places who openly advocate pedophiles and I can tell you there are people who are guilty of looking the other direction when it came to their children being molested by their marriage mate, and who would be just tickled to know that an organization does exist that would love to have their support. After all NAMBLA has been defended by poet and rights advocate Allen Ginsberg[6][7] and gay rights activist Harry Hay. Since many gay rights activist groups have severed their ties with NAMBLA, I am sure support would be most welcome from anyone who is willing to protect and cover up the evil acts of these animals.
Posts 41 - 45 of 45