Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

Hello all!

Jun 30th 2013 new
Hello! Happy Sunday to y'all!! I am new here and excited to meet new friends and hopefully something more...aren't we all hoping?? I am a friendly person that loves children...I am almost always around them! :) I have 2 of my own and work as a pediatric therapist with children with disabilities. It's a good thing I am still a child at heart!

Anyways, any suggestions on getting started?

Katie
Jul 1st 2013 new
Hi Katie.. WELCOME to CM and the Forums..
looks like you're finding your way around and have found some tips in other Threads. My suggestion is ,, get involved.. in reviewing searches/matches, in the Forums, and in Regional get togethers. Too often people just sign up and wait for someone to contact them or send messages/emotes and then just wait for something to happen. Oh.. i need to also add.. don't get discouraged..sometimes finding the right match just takes time. biggrin Praying theheart
Jul 1st 2013 new
Thank you Dave! All so true...I always tell my girls patience is a virtue!
Jul 2nd 2013 new
Welcome to CM!

To get started, make sure you complete your profile, and then just have patience, someone who's interested will eventually spot yours.
Jul 2nd 2013 new
Hello Katie, welcome to CM!!
Jul 2nd 2013 new
Thank you both!
Jul 3rd 2013 new
Welcome to CM.
Jul 3rd 2013 new
Welcome to Catholic Match! I agree with what others have said -- complete your profile and get involved! The forums are a great place to start, there are also regional get-togethers and chat rooms! Cast your net wide and keep your heart open, exercise some patience. God will take care of the rest!
Jul 4th 2013 new
Welcome.
Jul 9th 2013 new
Hello. New as well.
Posts 1 - 10 of 20