Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jul 2nd 2013 new
Helen is going to make pancakes and bacon and eggs for dinner!
Jul 2nd 2013 new
Michael checks in from the Duluth Huskies baseball game, where it is 57 degrees and M is wearing a fall jacket on July 2 ... M asks "what's wrong with this picture???" boggled
Jul 2nd 2013 new
(quote) Edward-4511 said: Zoom asks "what 4 day weekend?" He will be at the office on Friday, though he plans to take off early to attend First Friday Mass. Zoom's work place also lets out 2 hours early tomorrow; he might catch a matinee of Monsters University.
Keith was planning a trip to visit family, but it got postponed. Since Keith had already requested Friday off, he decided to just enjoy it. biggrin Maybe he'll go fishing... Gone Fishing!
Jul 2nd 2013 new
(quote) Helen-450889 said: Helen is going to make pancakes and bacon and eggs for dinner!
Keith and Helen are apparently of like minds, as Keith decided to make sausage-cheese pancakes and eggs for dinner tonight.
Jul 2nd 2013 new
I'm lost. Could someone, anyone clue me in on all of this? I live in the Poconos in Pennsylvania. Sometimes the mountains, winding roads, deer, etc. etc. prevent us from thinking as you others do.
Jul 2nd 2013 new
(quote) Edward-4511 said: Zoom asks "what 4 day weekend?" He will be at the office on Friday, though he plans to take off early to attend First Friday Mass. Zoom's work place also lets out 2 hours early tomorrow; he might catch a matinee of Monsters University.
Margo has been watchg the previews for The Lone Ranger and Tonto, a Disney film that debuts tomorrow. Johnny Depp plays Tonto, who created The Lone Ranger to avenge the murder of his village. Looks like a wryly funny Depp again. By the duo that worked on Pirates of the Caribbean. cool

BTW Zoom, my daughter, her bf, my niece and nephew liked Monsters University.
Jul 2nd 2013 new
How are you lost, Maryjane? Sounds like you've found a lovely place to live. Please explain what you mean.
Jul 2nd 2013 new
(quote) Margo-404841 said: Margo has been watchg the previews for The Lone Ranger and Tonto, a Disney film that debuts tomorrow. Johnny Depp plays Tonto, who created The Lone Ranger to avenge the murder of his village. Looks like a wryly funny Depp again. By the duo that worked on Pirates of the Caribbean.

BTW Zoom, my daughter, her bf, my niece and nephew liked Monsters University.
Zoom informs Margo that Catholic critic Steven D. Greydanus wrote a scathing review of the new Lone Ranger movie. And what Mr. Greydanus has an issue with is critical enough, that Zoom has scratched the movie off his "to see" list.

www.ncregister.com
Jul 3rd 2013 new
Good morning, amigos! Sam wishes Zoom, Maryjane and Margo a fine day. Anne, kangaroos in the wild has to be amazing! Michael, Sam spent March-May of baseball season wrapped in a sleeping bag on the bench, so she feels your pain. Sam congratulates Helen and Keith on fine dinner choices. Keith's fishing plans sound intriguing- for what is he fishing? Sam hopes he gets a ride in, too.

Sam did a lot of housecleaning yesterday then took her sister out for her birthday. Sam's sister is her best friend so they had lots of fun. (Very convenient for God to put her in Sam's family like that.) She and the kiddos don't have holiday plans yet, but grilling and a little fire in the fire pit sound good. We'll see what develops!
Jul 3rd 2013 new
Anne has had a very nice day-school holidays,relaxed kids(and mum). Although it's Winter, the day was sunny.
Took a ride cantering down the neighbors paddock feeling happy and free,sun and wind in my face.
Kitchen smells of pizza and freshly cooked biscuits(courtesy of my daughter,) from the wood stove,kettle boiling.

Posts 21 - 30 of 200