Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Jul 3rd 2013 new
MAy her soul rest in peace. May the Good Lord hold you and all the members of your family in His hands to comfort you all at this time. rosary Praying theheart
Jul 3rd 2013 new
Praying - very sad to lose your mother
Jul 3rd 2013 new
Chuck: Very sorry for the loss of your mother. She is at peace and watching over you from above.
Jul 3rd 2013 new
God bless your mom, Chuck.
May she be greeted and welcomed by all her loved ones and my mom (also Mary Ellen) in Heaven. Praying
Jul 3rd 2013 new
Pain free and peace-ful. Praying rosary God bless you all through your grief.
Jul 3rd 2013 new
(quote) Chuck-209629 said: Please pray fro my mom Mary Ellen who went home to our lord and savior Jesus Christ today surounded by family. She is now in heven with her parents, 2 of her brothers and her sister and my brother her son cooking a great meal and having dinner with Jesus. She would have been 90 years young next month. She is no longer in pain and loving it.

Keep the Faith
Chuck

I'm so sorry for your loss Chuck.

theheart rosary Praying rose
Jul 3rd 2013 new
Praying Praying Praying Praying Sorry for your loss. Please remember to pray to her. Remember, a prayer is a phone call to anyone in heaven. She can AND will hear you clear as day. Please celebrate her, not mourn. Please refer to her in the present tense, as she will ALWAYS guide you and reside in your heart. God bless.
Jul 3rd 2013 new
(quote) Chuck-209629 said: Please pray fro my mom Mary Ellen who went home to our lord and savior Jesus Christ today surounded by family. She is now in heven with her parents, 2 of her brothers and her sister and my brother her son cooking a great meal and having dinner with Jesus. She would have been 90 years young next month. She is no longer in pain and loving it.

Keep the Faith
Chuck
Praying For your Mom and your family Praying
Jul 3rd 2013 new

Keep the Faith
Chuck
God bless you Chuck....a moms love is eternal.
Prayers for mom and may you stay very close to her until you see her again in person.
Jul 3rd 2013 new
Thank all of you for he prayers and kind words. She is having a great time in heaven now.

Keep the Faith
Chuck
Posts 21 - 30 of 41