Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

I believe that a real starving hunger and a deep fire in the heart and gut for a forever Sweetheart relationship is needed to really have Sweetheart love....

To be honest,,,..,.,everyone on these forums is a wonderful person,,,,,but the hunger and fire (on the part of many) does not seem to be present,,,,,or at best it is in a part time low importance form....

I'm old and did not join CM just to make a few friends..I believe that I,,,(and some,,very few,, others participating in the forums) do have that hunger and fire...I'm here to find hopefully,,,my new forever Sweetheart...

Without the hunger and fire the total intimate loving bestest friend spirit within us does not engage..

I've read that about 85% of CM membership does not post in the forums...I'm seeking mostly those people to see if they have a hunger and fire for bestest friend forever love...Without the hunger and fire,,we can't even begin to see if we are compatible with someone ...

What is holding you back from having that HUNGER and FIRE for forever love....Words are a cheap substitute... Being cold,,frigid,,,and impersonal does not induce forever love...
Jul 5th 2013 new
I am desperately thirsty and made of prevailing icey winds.

I kick myself off CM! ;)
Jul 5th 2013 new
(quote) Kenny-949632 said:

I believe that a real starving hunger and a deep fire in the heart and gut for a forever Sweetheart relationship is needed to really have Sweetheart love....

To be honest,,,..,.,everyone on these forums is a wonderful person,,,,,but the hunger and fire (on the part of many) does not seem to be present,,,,,or at best it is in a part time low importance form....

I'm old and did not join CM just to make a few friends..I believe that I,,,(and some,,very few,, others participating in the forums) do have that hunger and fire...I'm here to find hopefully,,,my new forever Sweetheart...

Without the hunger and fire the total intimate loving bestest friend spirit within us does not engage..

I've read that about 85% of CM membership does not post in the forums...I'm seeking mostly those people to see if they have a hunger and fire for bestest friend forever love...Without the hunger and fire,,we can't even begin to see if we are compatible with someone ...

What is holding you back from having that HUNGER and FIRE for forever love....Words are a cheap substitute... Being cold,,frigid,,,and impersonal does not induce forever love...
Maybe once we see someone we are really attracted to and take the time to get to know them, the hunger and fire will develop quickly rose .
Jul 5th 2013 new
It's very simple, meet in person. My two long term relationships (one was a marriage) in my life were those that we were together pretty much from the day that we met till the relationship ended.

Maybe you need to describe to us your definition of Chemistry and Sparks! heartbeat

Seriously, with online dating, IF there is a second date, then we can both start taking each other serious. I keep meeting men who aren't ready. But, a) I ain't going to die alone; and b) I take it one day at a time. I wouldn't have any problem meeting men if I got out more in public! laughing wink
Jul 5th 2013 new
We have it. We want to have it and responsibly use it. Last time i checked, most fires need a fireplace and Smokey the Bear without one. flamed
Jul 5th 2013 new
laughing I thought this was going to be about Fourth of July barbecues and I was going to suggest a package of "dawgs" and bottle of Wizard! rolling eyes

But seriously, folks....

I have the hunger. It's just that there doesn't seem to be anyone interested in any degree of reciprocity...which is kinda the keystone to the whole thing.
Jul 5th 2013 new
Kenny, I love your enthusiasm and determination. You inspire me. So, I've made a pact with myself to step out of my box and message every guy who interests me, regardless of where they live. I don't want to exclude someone who might be perfect for me but live far away. And, I'm a but shy to reaching out to make the first contact is difficult. But, if I find my forever guy, then the discomfort of reaching out first is well worth it.
Jul 5th 2013 new

As predicted,,,,as in the movie Casablanca,,in the end humphrey Bogart is with the General and the General says to """Round Up The Usual Suspects"""......

Don't we,,you,,me want more than usual..Have we become so mundane that settling will be acceptable...

I really do not understand any of the words the above posters used...I graduated college and went part way towards my Masters.,,,,,but on this site,,,I'm not too smart...

Simplicity is made to be complicated here....Some women and men too seem so cold that if the refrigeration and freezer units break down at their local grocery,,Supermarket stores they can be hired to just sit in the freezer and their bodily cold and frigidity would keep all the perishibles cold and frozen until the power was restored...

Men, by definition are not as savvy as women,,but maybe not as frigid either....It only takes one....
Me,,personally,,,I know there is ONE out there that wants to melt my heart and I hers...As the song says...,,,,,,,"""I just haven't met her yet""""""..But i will......Why ?????Because I have the HUNGER and THE FIRE,,,,I've tasted it,,and it is sweet and wonderful....

My sorrows for those that never tasted it,,,,but if you don't melt your own hearts,,,you will never taste it..I'll check back here in 2018,,,2023..2028,,2030,,and you will still be here giving the same cold,,frigid,,,impersonal responses on the forums.....

HOW IS THAT WORKING OUT FOR YOU ????????????????????

Jul 5th 2013 new
(quote) Jan-805954 said: Kenny, I love your enthusiasm and determination. You inspire me. So, I've made a pact with myself to step out of my box and message every guy who interests me, regardless of where they live. I don't want to exclude someone who might be perfect for me but live far away. And, I'm a but shy to reaching out to make the first contact is difficult. But, if I find my forever guy, then the discomfort of reaching out first is well worth it.

Jan,,,

You are one of the few special ones here..You have the simplicity figured out...Others make it to be Rocket Science......Would our Lord really make it so difficult ??? I think not....

We can all learn from you Jan.....I can feel you will have your bestest friend Sweetheart because you DO have the desire,,HUNGER and FIRE...and you realize it is beautiful to have those qualities..The cold and frigid would not like your attitiude Jan......Just read the thread of """Never being Married"",,,,,,, put on your Winter coat before you read it as it is FREEZING in that thread......
Jul 5th 2013 new
(quote) Kenny-949632 said:

I agree with what Marge & Marian have posted: fires are good in a fireplace, bad if let loose in a forest. I'd say most women here have that passion, that warming-without-burning love, that hunger for the right man with whom to unite in mind, heart, soul and spirit. But we don't want just any old firestarter. Many of us have tried those before, and all we got were burn blisters. We learned that settling makes ashes of ourselves. We need the Holy Igniter. And we await those first steps being taken by a man, so that we can see whether this match might just flicker and blow out, or light a small candle, or a huge fireworks display....or turn night into forever sunshine and Sonshine.

Are you the right kindling?
Posts 1 - 10 of 22