Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for supportive and informative discussion about divorce and/or the annulment process. All posters must have been previously divorced or annulled.

Saint Eugene De Mazenod is patron of dysfunctional families & Saint Fabiola obtained a divorce from her first husband prior to devoting her life to charitable works.
Learn More: Saint Eugene De Mazenod and Saint Fabiola

Jul 5th 2013 new
It was the Protocol Number and name of the Judicial Vicar of the Diocese of Norwich .
Jul 5th 2013 new
(quote) Michael-556947 said: It was the Protocol Number and name of the Judicial Vicar of the Diocese of Norwich .
Thank you, Michael. I am annulled and have a terrible memory, so I must have done that a few years ago, too.
Jul 5th 2013 new
i have my opinions of the process . What bothers me is people who lie about it . say there going to do it but don't or say someone does not have one . Or just lying in general . truthfulness is very important .
Jul 6th 2013 new
Sigh... I have mine. It is too difficult for so many reasons for me to tangle my heart up with someone who really isn't free to marry. I know that the process can be tough, scary, challenging, and frustrating bu there is help in going through the process and it can be healing. God bless all of you who are discerning the path God wants you to walk. I just know that I can't give my heart to invest with someone who isn't really free to marry.
Jul 6th 2013 new
Has anyone ever looked at the annulled/non-annulled numbers, compared to the female/male numbers?

I am guessing that the women are more likely to have annulments.

For one thing, men have trouble doing paperwork of any kind. Speaking for myself, I might never have even managed to get married in the first place had my fiance' not initiated all the necessary paperwork and red-tape for that. Same for adopting my babies: It was my ex who got the paperwork rolling on home-studies, training with Catholic Social Services, etc.

What I am saying is: WE ARE CHILDREN.

I am comfortable with this.
Jul 7th 2013 new
(quote) Cindy-681844 said: I don't even know that I want to re marry so why not seek male companionship without an annulment
If your idea of "male companionship" is a mutual understanding of platonic friendship, dinner and hanging out, then I don't see a problem with that, however, if it leans toward more than that . . .

It never hurts to work on your annulment, it takes time, but it is very healing.

Blessings
Jul 7th 2013 new
(quote) Joanna-615441 said: If your idea of "male companionship" is a mutual understanding of platonic friendship, dinner and hanging out, then I don't see a problem with that, however, if it leans toward more than that . . .

It never hurts to work on your annulment, it takes time, but it is very healing.

Blessings
Its good to heal but as i have said many of times . i hold the opposite view . last year i said to all the ultra conservatives here what goes around comes around . Hopefully Pope Francis will do what he said and bridge back to Vatican Two . that will be a good thing for the world .
Jul 7th 2013 new
You know Michael. I got an annulment almost 30 years ago when they were very uncommon.....my biggest issue is that there are men on this web site that think that since they are widowed and remarried in the church.....seem to forget that they are still married to the second wife until they file for an annulment from the 2nd woman they married in the Catholic Church .....it's not a two for one deal. Someone needs to explain e process.....because there are so many men that mark that they are free to marry......what they don't u dear stand they are NOT free to marry in the Catholic Church. Please someone help theses folks!!!!
Jul 8th 2013 new
(quote) Michael-556947 said: Its good to heal but as i have said many of times . i hold the opposite view . last year i said to all the ultra conservatives here what goes around comes around . Hopefully Pope Francis will do what he said and bridge back to Vatican Two . that will be a good thing for the world .
What is your opposite view? And what does her statement that she may not be interested in re-marrying have to do with Vatican 2?


Jul 8th 2013 new
(quote) Joanna-615441 said: What is your opposite view? And what does her statement that she may not be interested in re-marrying have to do with Vatican 2?


The Process ,, History of the Catholic Church what occurred . The changes that were started with Vatican Two pope John the 23 . as i said earlier it should be harder to marry and easier for a annulment . The process should be equal . the process should be for healing . this is a personal thing .
Posts 11 - 20 of 45