Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

May 5th 2013 new
I agree with Sharon. There are not very men in this age bracket in my area also. Just keep posting and sending messages.
May 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Maria-963080 said: I agree with Sharon. There are not very men in this age bracket in my area also. Just keep posting and s...
(Quote) Maria-963080 said: I agree with Sharon. There are not very men in this age bracket in my area also. Just keep posting and sending messages.
--hide--

Maria, good advice. There's a lot to be said for finding someone within close driving distance so you can see each other frequently, but why not go ahead & communicate with someone farther out? Even if they indicate they are not open to a LDR, if they are the one, they just might change their mind about relocating (or vice versa).

Jun 5th 2013 new
Judi, I do have to wonder. No success in my case either. Does anyone out there have any suggestions? it's never to late to learn, I'm willing. Maryjane
Jun 29th 2013 new
In the daily devotional, The Word Among Us, for Friday, June 28, the focus was on how God partners with us in prayer. The sentence that most stuck out to me was this: "Your Father has great things in store for you--even if you feel as old as Abraham!" Something to keep in mind for those of us in this age bracket.
Jun 29th 2013 new
I am saddened that Jerry did not have a bracket for me. Now what should I do?

Help, Help, Jerry
Jul 6th 2013 new
(quote) Philip-600116 said: I am saddened that Jerry did not have a bracket for me. Now what should I do?

Help, Help, Jerry
In a search I see 361 women over 80, so there is a pool for you!
Jul 7th 2013 new
Thank you Barbara

As usual I was speaking,"Tongue in Cheek". While I am in a high numbers bracket my heart and head is quite a bit lower than my posted number.

I just bought a red Mustang convertable to power me through the next 40 years and I look forward to that journey with the spirit of a 20 year old.

Isn't life wonderful??????

Have a beautiful day and God bless all

Philip
Jul 13th 2013 new
You have a good attitude.
I am 78. Had a few responses but my age is against me .I am picky also Me being over 6 ft. I would prefer a tall man.I know that doesn't matter but I do study their profiles First not many oldies from upper NYS(live near the Canadian border)
Jul 13th 2013 new
You have a good attitude.
I am 78. Had a few responses but my age is against me .I am picky also Me being over 6 ft. I would prefer a tall man.I know that doesn't matter but I do study their profiles First not many oldies from upper NYS(live near the Canadian border)
Jul 13th 2013 new
(quote) Philip-600116 said: Thank you Barbara

As usual I was speaking,"Tongue in Cheek". While I am in a high numbers bracket my heart and head is quite a bit lower than my posted number.

Don't we all! wink
Posts 11 - 20 of 37