Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jul 6th 2013 new
I'm sorry to hear that your relationship has taken on a new (undesirable) form. Break-ups are so heart-wrenching and disappointing. I hope you find some peace. Praying for you and your ex.
Jul 7th 2013 new
These experiences, although a bit heart breaking, can really be reflections of hope. I always try to remind myself that it was wonderful to encounter solid relationship communication with someone even if that someone wasn't meant for me. God bless You! It sounds like you both handled yourselves really well.
Jul 8th 2013 new
Hi Leyden!

Thanks for the encouragement. I've not had a chance yet to talk (I just got back from presenting at a Catholic Art Festival) but I will do so soon, hopefully today. The prayers are very much appreciated!

In Christ's love,

Matt
Posts 31 - 33 of 33