Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

I joined this site so I could find someone with similar values, someone to trust, someone to go to church with...someone to love the greatest gift GOD gives us! First I wanted similarities and starting with GOD is my first priority. I have never done this before and I am unsure my profile defines the person I really am? Maybe there should be a section my typical day...I start my day with a walk to the beach, then my morning prayers, then determine the days priorities, trying to find time for fun with my children, each meal starts with prayers, etc... Any thoughts? Tips for my profile?
Jul 7th 2013 new

I originally joined because a friend of mine was on and she recommended it. I was skeptical because she would also tell me of all of her disappointments from the site- the same complaints you see in the forums all the time: people not replying, dropping communication out of the blue, people playing games, etc. Since I was not meeting enough eligible, good, Catholic women in person I turned to this site to "give it a try" for a while as plan D. That was almost three years ago. I came back to this site recently (my fourth tour of duty) after being away for a while and trying another catholic singles site. Despite the gripes of some people, I feel this is the best Catholic site (not an advertisement for CM) because this one has much more activity- especially in the forums. Granted I feel my odds on here might be very slim, it's still greater than zero. After all, isn't that the same mentality for people buying lottery and Powerball tickets?

I like the typical day idea. At the very least, that seems like a good conversation starter for beginning communication.

Jul 8th 2013 new
I joined again because if I do not find someone at church then this seems like the most likely place to meet a good Catholic. I have been on other sights and did not have any luck and most the men from a non Catholic or not practicing men..

Jul 8th 2013 new
I joined here after receiving multiple rude and explicit messages from men on other sites. I felt my odds of finding respectful Catholic men would go up on a Catholic site... so far that has been true.
Jul 8th 2013 new

Because the peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are made with strawberry jam and that is wonderful....
Jul 8th 2013 new
I joined because I wanted to find a Catholic man who understood Vatican II and wanted a spirited catholic woman with shared values.
Jul 8th 2013 new
(quote) Kenny-949632 said:

Because the peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are made with strawberry jam and that is wonderful....
thumbsup

I have that EVERY day, sometimes more than once a day! If I want to get sophisticatedI, I'll buy raspberry preserves! hyper laughing
Jul 8th 2013 new
I joined to find a woman who treasured the Catholic faith, who practices that faith and one who looks for God in all people, situations and places.
Jul 9th 2013 new
Whoa, wait! YOUR subscription came with sandwiches???? surprised

All I got was a lousy discount... eyebrow
Jul 9th 2013 new
I liked the personalities I found on the forums. Most were interesting folks and the discussions were lively. Many of them have married and/or moved on now, but other nice people have taken their places.

Vis--vis secular sites...Catholic is "who I am" and I need someone who understands and appreciates that, regardless of whether he can say the same for himself.
Posts 1 - 10 of 61