Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

juicers

Jul 9th 2013 new
Juicing is popular nowadays. the experts tell us it's better to juice our veggies in order to get more inside of us than just eating them. Tomorrow is my big day, it will be my first juicer purchase. YEA. since I haven't juiced before I thought I'd buy an inexpensive one that I saw at Big Lots. It's the Omega big mouth. For those who do juice, I have two questions for you.

Do you think this is a good starting out juicer?
what recipes are good ones to start making first that taste good. I've seen many recipes online but want the taste testers to advise before I do it.

Thanks!
Jul 10th 2013 new
tomorrow will be my debut with juicing up Kale, spinach, cucumbers etc. Make sure to stop by the Juice Bar for a sample. FREE samples will be given away to the first 100 responders. This juice bar will be OPEN for business. I hope I don't get a ticket for advertising...speaking of tickets....there will be a raffle which will start at 10 P.M. be there or be square!
Jul 15th 2013 new
calling Bob from Ky....when ya gonna start your nutrition thread? this juicer thread needs you.
Posts 1 - 3 of 3