Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

If there's eough interest I might be persuaded to organize this as a local event.

A picnic in Forest Park then we couled line up for the free seats at Muny to enjoy a performance of Westside Story. I've done this the last 3 years and usually get around a group of 4-15. It would most likely be on a Saturday, Friday or Wednesday night as those are the only nights I'm off work. Post here if interested.
Jun 18 new
Man, I wish lived there! This would be great fun.
Jun 19 new
Hi Ann! wave
I looked online, and found out that West Side Story is at The Muny from August 5th through the 11th. Tom and I talked about it, and we're both interested in attending. We won't be on CM at that point, but you can contact me with more info at my email address or phone number..... or you can just let us know all about it next week when you see us. Thank you for arranging this event..... sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun! biggrin
Jun 19 new
St Louis isn't that far from Omaha. I'd consider driving in if the event happened on a Saturday to meet the cool kids in your town. wink
Jun 20 new
I forgot I'm already hosting a skydiving event with my adventure group on Saturday August 10th. I'm not sure on logistics of trying to get there and back in time I'll have to check and see how many people have signed up last I looked it was 8 so I may not be able to schedule this on a Saturday. It might be ok if only 3 or 4 signed up a lot of signed up then dropped off.
Jun 20 new
Colette that would be great all are welcome. I was going to see if Luke and Phyllis wanted to come as well. I know Luke from organizing CM St. Louis a few years. He and Phyllis met on Avemaria but know a lot of people on CM as well.
Jul 09 new
Since there's not much interest I'll make this my last post on it. I'll like go anyway since I always go to Westside Story is anyone want to go just send me an email.
Jul 09 new
It is a 4-hour drive for me. I'd do it but not for Westside Story, maybe rather, Shakespeare. Sorry. lol I don't mean to sound like a snob, but I just can't do Westside Story for some reason. ashamed
Jul 12 new
This event was intented mainly for locals though all would be welcome. I'm still going I'm just not listing it anymore as a CM Event due to lack of interest. I transfered it over to the facebook folks I know. I strongly encourage going to CM Events though as it nice to meet people you interact with on the forums. I've been to at least 20 something events when you count all of them together and have never had a bad time. So I check out events closer to your area or consider putting together a dinner or local event yourself. Best of luck.
Jul 30 new
How did it go?
Posts 1 - 10 of 11