Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jul 10th 2013 new
If you're looking for a devout Catholic partner, you won't find her at a bar or university, or job, or a least it would be harder, because you would have to filter off people not only who fit that description who are not seeing anyone, and who like you back, so the chance are slim. If by your post you meant going from online into meeting, well there's usually much expectation, and in my experience hasn't worked out at all.
Jul 10th 2013 new
I don't know what to think....please enlighten me. My mom used to say that if someone is interested, they would at least respond with a reply and offer to chat. And once you met, a continuation tyouo chat/speak. But, unfortunately, I am finding more pen pals here, than actual Suitors. Is it only me? My sister met a man through this company before it was online & they are married with kids for over years. She encouraged me to try this, but it is not like I don't meet people in real life, so what do you think? Please let me know.

Love,
PNJ
Jul 10th 2013 new
Thanks for your response, but for me, if I don't want to /be with this person, I am only playing a game, so why would anyone want to correspond in REAL life.
Posts 1 - 4 of 4