Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Safe trip for Michael 76823

Jul 10th 2013 new
Our beloved Michael 76823 from Duluth, MN, is making a 1,600+ mile journey this weekend from Minnesota to Florida with a 10x6 foot trailer filled with his property. Michael is purchasing a condominium in Florida and moving some property there in anticipation of an eventual move. Let us do what my mom calls "praying him in."

Praying Lord of Michael duNord laughing and of us all, help your faithful servant Michael have a safe and fun journey this weekend. He has been your faithful servant and a good man for so many years, faithfully watching over others. Now he is having an adventure. Please keep Michael safe and help him learn how to use his Garmin (GPS system). Praying Praying theheart

Jul 10th 2013 new
Praying theheart May your journey be enjoyable and safe, and may the croc (or is it a gator) near your new home not snap at your heels, or anywhere else! hug
Jul 10th 2013 new
Praying you in, Michael!! Feel free to stop in for a visit and break if you come through PA!!
Jul 10th 2013 new
Prayers for a safe trip Michael...I know you have been anticipating this wonderful adventure and I only wish the best for you in your new soon to be home. Don't let the size of those bugs intimidate you! You are still the bigger man.

Much happiness to you Michael!

Eileen
Jul 10th 2013 new
(yes, I know it would drastically lengthen your trip to go through PA, but just offering! wink )
Jul 10th 2013 new
Praying Praying for Michael's safe and enjoyable travels. Be well rested!!

I made the trek east to west SC to CA 2 years ago. Have also done WI to AL a few years prior.
Jul 10th 2013 new
Prayers sent. GPSes are terrible... mine misdirected me just this week. :-)
Jul 10th 2013 new
Holy God who sees the road before us,
Keep Michael safe on the journey ahead.
May he know your presence at every bend
And stop along the way.
Guide him into a future full of adventure
And grace to know the path to take.
Give him endurance on the long road ahead,
Restful sleep, and nourishment on his way.
Reveal to him your wondrous beauty along
The highways as he passes hills and rivers.
Fill him with anticipation and excitement
As he nears his destination.
Bring Michael safely to his new home,
Parish, and community.
Give him the tools to accomplish your holy work
Through his hands and feet!
This we ask with confidence, trusting in your love
For your servant, Michael.
Amen.

Jul 10th 2013 new
hug Praying For a safe trip
Jul 10th 2013 new
Michael,
Congratulations on your move down here!! Where will you be living? And don't let them scare you - there aren't many bugs down here crossfingers and I have yet to see a gator.

Praying Prayers for your safe travel.
Posts 1 - 10 of 41