Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

What's on your Bucket List?

Jul 10th 2013 new
Was having a conversation with a friend the other day and we started talking about our bucket lists. While there are many things I would like to do in my life, the one on the top of my list is to set foot on every continent.

What's on your list?
Jul 10th 2013 new
Simple shared joy..!
Jul 10th 2013 new
Walking a portion of the Camino de Santiago and viewing Paris from atop the Eiffel Tower and climbing to the top of the Great Wall of China.
Jul 10th 2013 new
skydiving which I get to mark off in a month.
Jul 10th 2013 new
The Grand Canyon
Jul 10th 2013 new
Publish and sell my novels and travel the world promoting them. Also, travel the world building permaculturally-minded communities.
Jul 10th 2013 new
Italy, the Vatican, Turkey, Australia. Would love to see the Holy Land, but they would never let me in. Alaska.
Jul 10th 2013 new
Definitely go to the Vatican. :-)
Jul 10th 2013 new
(quote) Peter-449116 said: Italy, the Vatican, Turkey, Australia. Would love to see the Holy Land, but they would never let me in. Alaska.
WHAT! Not Minnesota!! shocked We'll let you in for a small bribe.
Jul 10th 2013 new
About the only thing left is to sell my novels and plays. I've done 'most everything else I've wanted to do.

Oooh. Nearly forgot. Get married. That's the last item on the list, then I'll be done.* :happy:

Disclaimer: This is not to be construed as meaning that the novels and plays must sell first. No prerequisites involved.
Posts 1 - 10 of 45