Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion related to learning about the faith (Catechetics), defense of the Faith (Apologetics), the Liturgy and canon law, motivated by a desire to grow closer to Christ or to bring someone else closer.

Saint Augustine of Hippo is considered on of the greatest Christian thinkers of all time and the Doctor of the Church.
Learn More: Saint Augustine

Vatican II Heresy

Jul 10th 2013 new
Pope Boniface VIII, Unam Sanctam, Nov. 18, 1302: "With Faith urging us we are forced to believe and to hold the one, holy, Catholic Church, and that, apostolic, and we firmly believe and simply confess this Church outside of which there is no salvation nor remission of sin, the Spouse in the Canticle prclaiming: 'One is my dove, my perfect one." Denzinger, The Sources of Catholic Dogma, p. 486.

Vatican II document, Nostra aetate #3: "the Church also looks upon Muslims with respect. They worship the one true God living and subsistent, merciful and almighty, creator of heaven and earth, who has spoken to humanity and to whose decrees, even the hidden ones, they seek to submit themselves wholeheartedly, just as Abraham, to whom the Islamic faith readily relates itself, sbmitted to God...Hence they have regard for the moral life and worship God in prayer, almsgiving and fasting." Decrees of the Ecumenical Councils, Vol. 2, p. 969

Well lets see here. Muslims worship the Holy Trinity as Catholics do, but deny Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit as God? Even though it is a different religion and they are "outside" the Church of Christ which means they go to hell if they dont convert? hmmm... interesting...
Jul 10th 2013 new
Were you not able to post in the other one?

If this is the case, to whomever is doing this, please stop. This forum is for Catechetics and Apologetics. David's posts challenge us to examine the Church's teachings and familiarize ourselves with the doctrines on who is saved. They also give us the opportunity to redeem a Sedevacantist.
Jul 10th 2013 new
(quote) Alex-789274 said: Were you not able to post in the other one?

If this is the case, to whomever is doing this, please stop. This forum is for Catechetics and Apologetics. David's posts challenge us to examine the Church's teachings and familiarize ourselves with the doctrines on who is saved. They also give us the opportunity to redeem a Sedevacantist.
He did start the other one.

My answer to you is that one has to understand the doctrine of "Extra ecclesiam nulla salus" as the Church understands it.

BTW, the man may not be a Sedevacantist, but certainly appears to be a Feeneyite. Yes, there are some in the Church; I've met them.

Nice enough most of the time. Just don't get them started on the above.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feeneyite

Jul 10th 2013 new
(quote) Steven-706921 said: He did start the other one.

My answer to you is that one has to understand the doctrine of "Extra ecclesiam nulla salus" as the Church understands it.

BTW, the man may not be a Sedevacantist, but certainly appears to be a Feeneyite. Yes, there are some in the Church; I've met them.

There was another thread that he was unable to respond to me on as it looks like he was locked out of it. I was trying to figure out if this has happened again.

Jul 11th 2013 new
(quote) Steven-706921 said: He did start the other one.

Very definitely, David is a sedevacantist.

Before he was banned from responding in the forums, he admitted it in no uncertain terms. He specifically stated that John XXIII and Paul VI were heretics.

In a that same thread another poster mentioned that David says so in his profile. I have not confirmed that myself and care less what his profile may or may not say.
Posts 1 - 5 of 5