Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Yes,, today is a great milestone....I began on Catholic Match in 1913......100 years ago today...
Back then phones and electricity were very new and we had to take trains to meet someone...The moderator back then was a man named Ivan and he was a real tryant...

In 100 years I did experience some success on CM.....In 1938 there was Phyllis...I took the train to meet her in Salt Lake City...We went to a Steakhouse and she ate 4 steaks and 6 baked potatoes...Let's just say that Phyllis never met a meal that she didn't like....We broke off the relationship when I couldn't eat fast enough and she was eating the food off my plate too...

In 1956 there was Loretta....She said that she really loved me...Before I was to travel to see her,,,Loretta met a guy from the """ Athiest Match """ site...His name was "" Shifty "" and he was a professional "" Pick Pocket ""....Shifty took Loretta to Las Vegas where they ripped off the Las Vegas tourists for over $6 million dollars....

Then in 1989 there was Amy.......No need,,,I'm sure to go there.....Everyone read about Amy in the newspapers....She should be realeased in 2025...
So I've paid CM over $300,000 dollars in 100 years,,..but I did meet 3 women...

I've asked Jerry and the moderators for some discounts due to my longevity with CM,,,,but they acted like I was taking away their peanut butter and jelly sandwiches....
In maybe 2046 I'll find my Sweetheart....We can play checkers and shuffleboard together and use our walkers to walk into the sunset together...

How long have you been single and on CM ..???????

AND I AM A HAM,,,SO I EXPECT YOU TO WISH ME A """ HAPPY ANNIVERSARY """...,,
Jul 11th 2013 new
Happy Anniversary Kenny! That sure was funny with all the historical references.
Jul 11th 2013 new
Happy Anniversary Kenny! Tis my 53rd anniversary this year. And sorry I did not warn you about Amy. A real doozy she was... wink laughing
Jul 11th 2013 new
(quote) Matt-61677 said: Happy Anniversary Kenny! Tis my 53rd anniversary this year. And sorry I did not warn you about Amy. A real doozy she was...

Matt::::

Be careful what you say about Amy...Her brother is on This CM site and his name is """Killer""""""....
Jul 11th 2013 new
Hey... did I forget to call you? I got out last year for good behavior! eyebrow

Happy Anniversary!
Jul 11th 2013 new
(quote) Amy-893858 said: Hey... did I forget to call you? I got out last year for good behavior!

Happy Anniversary!

Matt,,,see good behavior does count...

Amy,,, I hope you have leaned your lesson and will be a model citizen,,hope you enjoy your freedom......That is funny Amy,,,,,,,LOL
Jul 11th 2013 new
Happy Anniversay Kenny - did they give you a watch or something?At least a discount or a free month?
I baked you a cake - did you get it yet? Happy Birthday!
I will be here 40 years in January. I remember when they used to use carrier pigeons to deliver emotes!
Here's hoping the next 100 will bring you even more joy!
Hugs!
Jul 11th 2013 new
(quote) Trish-977181 said: Happy Anniversay Kenny - did they give you a watch or something?At least a discount or a free month?
I baked you a cake - did you get it yet?
I will be here 40 years in January. I remember when they used to use carrier pigeons to deliver emotes!
Here's hoping the next 100 will bring you even more joy!
Hugs!

Nope,,the cake didn't arrive yet...Was it with lemon filing and whip cream on top..?
Jul 11th 2013 new
No it had whipped cream on the inside lemon frosting!
Jul 11th 2013 new
This was a great laugh I had today. Happy 100 years anniversary! My 27th is coming up.;)
Thanks.
Posts 1 - 10 of 31