Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Purity of women

Jul 11th 2013 new
"[God] has assigned as a duty to every man the dignity of every woman." --Pope John Paul II "To be pure, to remain pure, can only come at a price, the price of knowing God and loving him enough to do his will. He will always give us the strength we need to keep purity"

Look what Jesus did for each of us.. We can do this for him...

Remember it say in the Bible more people will go to Hell for the sin of the flesh than any other sin... so purity is not a big price to pay to a loving God who gave us his own Son....

Think of Jesus sacrifice, we and all do this...
Jul 11th 2013 new
(quote) Bobbi-973848 said: "[God] has assigned as a duty to every man the dignity of every woman." --Pope John Paul II
Very nice quote.

Gone Fishing!
__\-------/__
goldfish
Jul 11th 2013 new
Thanks Jack...I thought it might make people think before doing something stupid...
Jul 12th 2013 new
But shouldn't this be Purity of men too? I would love to find a man who is waiting too! Praying
Jul 12th 2013 new
(quote) Ann-119096 said: But shouldn't this be Purity of men too? I would love to find a man who is waiting too!
Ann Yes it should go for men also, God is calling all Men and women to abstain.

I know this one great Guy Bob-59786 he is there are more, when I search I go the questions and you can see if they believe in ALL of the church teachings.... believe it or not there are some men who adhere to the church teaching...I pass right by when they say most because they believe it is all alright to kill a child in the womb, and some of them just can do without Lust and without Marriage that is all it is... Lust is a few minutes of Pleasure, but Love can last a life time... Men and women have to think about all the diseases out there. Sex without marriage is wrong for both sexes.... no just women..

It is not only women. In the Bible it say there will be more people going to Hell for the sin of the Flesh than any other sin.. and that is both men and women....

God call all of us to be pure for our spouses
Jul 12th 2013 new
(quote) Bobbi-973848 said: Ann Yes it should go for men also, God is calling all Men and women to abstain.

I know this one great Guy Bob-59786 he is there are more, when I search I go the questions and you can see if they believe in ALL of the church teachings.... believe it or not there are some men who adhere to the church teaching...I pass right by when they say most because they believe it is all alright to kill a child in the womb, and some of them just can do without Lust and without Marriage that is all it is... Lust is a few minutes of Pleasure, but Love can last a life time... Men and women have to think about all the diseases out there. Sex without marriage is wrong for both sexes.... no just women..

It is not only women. In the Bible it say there will be more people going to Hell for the sin of the Flesh than any other sin.. and that is both men and women....

God call all of us to be pure for our spouses
Several months back there was a thread in this room on STD's. If you are interested you can search for it. These are all very important issues for all.
Jul 12th 2013 new
Guess it is just another Friday night with a good book! Another day, another week, another CM month! Wonder what the mingling Christians are doing....... Their is a Stir Event but I don't belong, and I pray for a hermitage where I can live pure!
Jul 12th 2013 new
Hi Ann, I worked in a hospital for 4 years so, I saw all the diseases that came in from Sex.. So I know what it can do to someone...
Jul 12th 2013 new
(quote) Marian-83994 said: Several months back there was a thread in this room on STD's. If you are interested you can search for it. These are all very important issues for all.
Yes Marian, I know all about STD and what it can do, I have worked in a hospital and have seen what they can do....they come to get cured but go right back out and keep living same life style and come back again to the hospital... It is a shame what the world has come to....It is a bigger shame that people are not listening to God....and let sex and lust rule their lives...

God Bless us all each and every one of us... We need it... I do not believe in premarital sex and so I woul dnot date anyone who does.... GOD has to come first in all our lives..
Jul 12th 2013 new
(quote) Christine-960631 said: Guess it is just another Friday night with a good book! Another day, another week, another CM month! Wonder what the mingling Christians are doing....... Their is a Stir Event but I don't belong, and I pray for a hermitage where I can live pure!
There are a lot of men out there who do not believe in premarital Sex...

AS the old saying goes which I heard recently which my mother always told us... "Why buy the cow if the milk is free" IT WOULD BE BETTER IF ALL MEN WERE WAITING FOR MARRIAGE AND NOT LUST....
Posts 1 - 10 of 102