Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Jul 11th 2013 new
(quote) Michelle-985969 said: It's being done already.
Kayaking . Obama never governs because of it people die . wake up world this world leader sold his soul to the devil .
Jul 11th 2013 new
Democracy, The Peoples' Dichotomy,
Forced to Work for and Consume from Monopoly:

"Corporate Rule Governs Us Today,
Everything Privatized, We Pay and Pay,
Most are Unaware Who Controls the Feed
And All Essentials which Humans Need,
Those Corporations Most Certainly Do,
Control of Slaves Split Among a Few,
Long Ago Money-Men Devised a Strategy,
Con of People Rule, Averting a Tragedy,
Government Modified to Meet Corps. Needs,
Disguising Agendas as Amiable Deeds
To Help the People, Each Rubber Stamp
Turns World into Choice-less Labour Camp"
Alan Watt July 9, 2013

www.cuttingthroughthematrix.ca

Jul 12th 2013 new
America got what it voted for, but not what they wanted and most cannot figure out why! If they hold deep emotional or ignorant beliefs that: the World is becoming so rapidly over-populated, that the U.S. Government blew up the Twin Towers and Pentagon, that eating meat is more immoral than killing babies, what 'Chicken Little' said about the old 'Sky is Falling' story (environmentalists), a larger government will create a socialized system where nobody has to work in a 'Worker's Utopia', classless society,'Every Day is a Holiday and Every Meal a Feast', 'Forty Acres and a Mule' for every citizen' and many other historical political lines, they will never be capable of comprehending simple and clear historically documented events or statistics. I like to interrupt my 15 yr. old daughter and her friends, when I see investment funds, regarding the year-by-year performances and let them pick out the point, when all of the 'Bar Charts' are all positive and suddenly become extremely negative. They quickly point to the correct date at the 2008 U.S. Election, They usually ask why the majority of the population did it again in 2012 and my answer to them is to look at what was promised verbally to the highly frustrated and desperate voters that want an answer that will solve all of the existing problems and the cause. History books are usually the best tool. Germany found the solution in a candidate after World War I with a man that put everyone back to work, printed a massive amount of currency to pay them well, pinpointed the cause, apprehended the 'six million guilty offenders' and sent them off to camp and resulted in 60,000,000 dead after it was all over. Almost all of this was done step-by-step by passing new laws, creating new jobs and doing it all legally. Other history stories that usually follow the single man convincing others that he had the simple answer that would lead to Utopia were Stalin who had to eliminate 30 million of his disagreeable citizens and Mao whose mandates declared 60 million residents as 'non-people' which was a simple mandate, along with the following 'abortion police' that had to apprehend bad wives that dared not observing birth control edicts costing the state extensive costs. The Catholic Bible is the best source of warning, preventing and answering these problems in the forgotten Book of Sirach. For our current 'Downhill at an Alarming Rate' problem, The Book of the 1 Maccabees well illustrates the Prohibitions of Religion inflicted upon the Jewish Temple by the young Antiochus Epiphanes II and the killing of rabis that necessitated to move the 'Arc of the Covenant' Aaron's Torah and vast scrolls to the area of the Caves of Qumrum and the West of the Dead Sea, which ended up with the Essenes where John the Baptist routinely travel on foot for instruction as the Son of Zechariah (High Rabi of the Order of Abijah of Aaron). In 1 Maccabees 1-49 where his proclamation of replacing the Judaic Law and stating that ,'It's all about Change' (as is with the President in the White House as well as proclaiming him as 'The Chosen One' and attacks against the Roman Catholic Church and the efforts to remove the Freedom of Religion and Bill of Rights=Read it) as well as placing the Golden Statue of Zeus in the Holy of Holies and forcing Hellenization upon Israel as is happening now & future. And if some of you who will take the time to look at what Muhamid wrote in one of the later Surats instructions in the Koran to break any rule of 'Lie, Cheat , Rape or Steal ' to seize the World which is being orchestrated by the Muslim Brotherhood currently and in the past the seizure of one third of Europe and all of Spain with Crusades and centuries of rule which is an excellent to state for those who contiually invoke the 'What about the Crusades?' and 270 million deaths relating to the single plan of that one person and his idea that is still being carried out as their own 'Offsprings of Ishmail up to this present day. Remember, it did not start with 9-11 (Note: my U.S. Marine Corps pilot brother was in the Pentagon that day and the pilots of that airliner lived at 1028 E. Orange here in Tempe, Arizona while training to be pilots). Going Downhill? Think about the overthrow of Middle Eastern countries which were stable and what the leader , the man whose middle name is Hussein, attended Islamic schools in Indonesia prior to attending Punahou in Hawaii and bowed down and kissed the Royal Ring of the Nation that has Mecca where the requirement of those in Islam worship the 'Black Kabah Cube' on their lifetime requirement in order to reach the place with the 72 virgins and chant Allah which pronounced in the gutteral worship word that sounds exactly like Ba'al and Maloch.

Going Downhill suddenly? We are in a 'Freefall State' ! Read the history books and especially the Rubrics in red print as to the instructions of Christ as what we must do. Remember what Pope John Paul II's most important message, "Be not Afraid!" Also, ask yourself, 'Why were these books removed from the Bible?' and Why do girls who claim to be Catholic have credibility with us when they answer 'No' to their beliefs in there faith questions.

Forgive me for my run-on sentences, punctuation, mis-spelling and gramar because this is of the top of my mind at a very late hour.
Jul 12th 2013 new
(quote) John-879088 said: America got what it voted for, but not what they wanted and most cannot figure out why! If they hold deep emotional or ignorant beliefs that: the World is becoming so rapidly over-populated, that the U.S. Government blew up the Twin Towers and Pentagon, that eating meat is more immoral than killing babies, what 'Chicken Little' said about the old 'Sky is Falling' story (environmentalists), a larger government will create a socialized system where nobody has to work in a 'Worker's Utopia', classless society,'Every Day is a Holiday and Every Meal a Feast', 'Forty Acres and a Mule' for every citizen' and many other historical political lines, they will never be capable of comprehending simple and clear historically documented events or statistics. I like to interrupt my 15 yr. old daughter and her friends, when I see investment funds, regarding the year-by-year performances and let them pick out the point, when all of the 'Bar Charts' are all positive and suddenly become extremely negative. They quickly point to the correct date at the 2008 U.S. Election, They usually ask why the majority of the population did it again in 2012 and my answer to them is to look at what was promised verbally to the highly frustrated and desperate voters that want an answer that will solve all of the existing problems and the cause. History books are usually the best tool. Germany found the solution in a candidate after World War I with a man that put everyone back to work, printed a massive amount of currency to pay them well, pinpointed the cause, apprehended the 'six million guilty offenders' and sent them off to camp and resulted in 60,000,000 dead after it was all over. Almost all of this was done step-by-step by passing new laws, creating new jobs and doing it all legally. Other history stories that usually follow the single man convincing others that he had the simple answer that would lead to Utopia were Stalin who had to eliminate 30 million of his disagreeable citizens and Mao whose mandates declared 60 million residents as 'non-people' which was a simple mandate, along with the following 'abortion police' that had to apprehend bad wives that dared not observing birth control edicts costing the state extensive costs. The Catholic Bible is the best source of warning, preventing and answering these problems in the forgotten Book of Sirach. For our current 'Downhill at an Alarming Rate' problem, The Book of the 1 Maccabees well illustrates the Prohibitions of Religion inflicted upon the Jewish Temple by the young Antiochus Epiphanes II and the killing of rabis that necessitated to move the 'Arc of the Covenant' Aaron's Torah and vast scrolls to the area of the Caves of Qumrum and the West of the Dead Sea, which ended up with the Essenes where John the Baptist routinely travel on foot for instruction as the Son of Zechariah (High Rabi of the Order of Abijah of Aaron). In 1 Maccabees 1-49 where his proclamation of replacing the Judaic Law and stating that ,'It's all about Change' (as is with the President in the White House as well as proclaiming him as 'The Chosen One' and attacks against the Roman Catholic Church and the efforts to remove the Freedom of Religion and Bill of Rights=Read it) as well as placing the Golden Statue of Zeus in the Holy of Holies and forcing Hellenization upon Israel as is happening now & future. And if some of you who will take the time to look at what Muhamid wrote in one of the later Surats instructions in the Koran to break any rule of 'Lie, Cheat , Rape or Steal ' to seize the World which is being orchestrated by the Muslim Brotherhood currently and in the past the seizure of one third of Europe and all of Spain with Crusades and centuries of rule which is an excellent to state for those who contiually invoke the 'What about the Crusades?' and 270 million deaths relating to the single plan of that one person and his idea that is still being carried out as their own 'Offsprings of Ishmail up to this present day. Remember, it did not start with 9-11 (Note: my U.S. Marine Corps pilot brother was in the Pentagon that day and the pilots of that airliner lived at 1028 E. Orange here in Tempe, Arizona while training to be pilots). Going Downhill? Think about the overthrow of Middle Eastern countries which were stable and what the leader , the man whose middle name is Hussein, attended Islamic schools in Indonesia prior to attending Punahou in Hawaii and bowed down and kissed the Royal Ring of the Nation that has Mecca where the requirement of those in Islam worship the 'Black Kabah Cube' on their lifetime requirement in order to reach the place with the 72 virgins and chant Allah which pronounced in the gutteral worship word that sounds exactly like Ba'al and Maloch.

Going Downhill suddenly? We are in a 'Freefall State' ! Read the history books and especially the Rubrics in red print as to the instructions of Christ as what we must do. Remember what Pope John Paul II's most important message, "Be not Afraid!" Also, ask yourself, 'Why were these books removed from the Bible?' and Why do girls who claim to be Catholic have credibility with us when they answer 'No' to their beliefs in there faith questions.

Forgive me for my run-on sentences, punctuation, mis-spelling and gramar because this is of the top of my mind at a very late hour.
Well, John, that was extremely comprehensive.

You pointed out the flaws of leaders which led to the murders of millions,
yet we still have NOT learned anything from things past.

"Going Downhill suddenly? We are in a 'Freefall State'!" How true that is, John.
After every new law enacted by Congress, and after every election, I try to
replace how upset I am, with well, we will get by.

But now, I no longer feel that America will get by. Too many changes that have
taken root over the last 50 years are coming together to insure that this
country will not be able to heal itself. And that saddens me terribly.

How the liberals can continuously force our country to become "Lawless" is
beyond me? The signs are all there showing how irresponsible Government
has become, yet liberals refuse to place any merit in those signs.

The whole economy is so weak, we will hardly be able to fix it any time soon.
Those who know little about economics and what is going on in America
are blind to the facts.

This whole Politically Correct phenomena has taken ahold of our media and
practically everything else. I no longer let anyone correct my grammar. That
is an act of bullying which belies the real point which is controlling someone.

Since I am well educated, very American, and speak English as my Mother
tongue, I do not need anyone or any movement to tell me what nomenclature
to use.

I hope the pendulum starts swinging the other way soon. The bigger the
hole we dig for ourselves, the easier it will be for a takeover of America,
and the harder it will be for us to dig ourselves out.

America needs changing, but with Biblical principles. Not with atheistic
ones. Yes, your references are powerful, John.

Jul 12th 2013 new
We are living in a world order that is not conducive to human life. Our whole society is living through a silent warfare, much of which is economic, while the vast majority remain asleep or play the blame game, asserting one political party is more correct than the other when the truth is that they work in tandem to keep people bickering and distracted in controlled debates while "our" Rome burns. We are living through a genocide where we are being entertained to death, all the while our young children (the ones that are fortunate enough to be conceived, and not aborted) are being taught in school that belief in the Creator in a form of mental ilness and that they must also not believe in themselves either and put their trust in "experts" who continue to sell the human race out, and they lack empathy for their fellow man because they believe the vast majority to be genetically inferior, and so they think it's rather "humane" of them to guide us through our current genocide, a genocide where we are being entertained to death and taught that money is more valuable than life itself. Is this system here to serve you, or are you here to serve a system that had already sold you out before you were even born? Who is the Lord of this World? Remember what Jesus said, his Kingdom is not of this world. Keep your faith, and speak out against all injustice that you see, and always know that God is with you.
Jul 12th 2013 new
* "is" a form of mental illness, not "in", sorry for the mistake!
Jul 14th 2013 new
The Catholic Church is Not a Denomination !
Jul 14th 2013 new
(quote) John-879088 said: The Catholic Church is Not a Denomination !
It all depends on what someone means by denomination.

Based on the word's original meaning: to give something a name or to give it a name, it certainly is a denomination.

If used to define a subcategory of a larger category, it certainly is. In the case, the larger category is Christianity and the Catholic Church is, in fact and subcategory hence a denomination.

As we often use he word, it has taken on a note of defamation. Hence we tend to think of denomination as somehow a splinter group from the Original and Only true Church founded by Jesus Christ. In that case then, The Catholic church is not a denomination, it is the one and only.

Nevertheless, we are naming it hence it is a denomination for we are naming it.
Jul 14th 2013 new
(quote) Paul-866591 said: It all depends on what someone means by denomination.

Based on the word's original meaning: to give something a name or to give it a name, it certainly is a denomination.

If used to define a subcategory of a larger category, it certainly is. In the case, the larger category is Christianity and the Catholic Church is, in fact and subcategory hence a denomination.

As we often use he word, it has taken on a note of defamation. Hence we tend to think of denomination as somehow a splinter group from the Original and Only true Church founded by Jesus Christ. In that case then, The Catholic church is not a denomination, it is the one and only.

Nevertheless, we are naming it hence it is a denomination for we are naming it.
You know, Paul, I do not feel comfortable calling the Catholic Church,
a denomination.

If you trace the origins of religion, Christianity evolved from Catholicism.

I would prefer to say that there is Catholicism, then there are the splinter groups.

But you are pretty much right in your definitions.
Jul 15th 2013 new
(quote) Marianne-100218 said: You know, Paul, I do not feel comfortable calling the Catholic Church,
a denomination.

If you trace the origins of religion, Christianity evolved from Catholicism.

I would prefer to say that there is Catholicism, then there are the splinter groups.

But you are pretty much right in your definitions.
I agree, that because of the connotation that the title "Denomination" has taken on over time, that I too am uncomfortable with our Church being referred to as just another Denomination. Being uncomfortable with it is still a far cry from stating, categorically, that we are not a denomination especially when saying that we also say in an almost derisive way, that only all those Protestants are denominations.

Originally, Catholicism was referred to as The Way. They were then called Christians. The last in line was for the Church to be referred to as Catholic.

In the early years of the Church the Individual Churches were most often referred to by the location of its presiding Bishop. Hence the Church of Rome, The Church of Alexandria, the Church of Jerusalem, etc.

Another consideration that I keep in mind is that most Protestant, especially the main line ones, recite the Apostle's Creed just as we do. And therefore refer to themselves as "... One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church." as what they believe in.
Posts 151 - 160 of 164