Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

I'd like to see an edit feature for posts. Something with a 5 or 10 minute timer to go back and make corrections. Not an indifinite time to go back. Those little grammaticals can be annoying. I've seen this feature on other sites.
Jun 24 new
J agree. Great idea.
Jul 13 new

Agreed.
Jul 13 new
(quote) John-559440 said: I'd like to see an edit feature for posts. Something with a 5 or 10 minute timer to go back and make corrections. Not an indifinite time to go back. Those little grammaticals can be annoying. I've seen this feature on other sites.
John we have considered this and it is something we may add in the near future.
Jul 13 new
Is your forum software home-grown or off-the-shelf?
Jul 13 new
John, I often use the "Preview Post" button (next to Submit Post) to look for any errors, as well as to modify my tongue on some of my knee-jerk responses!! irked eyepopping shhh

Besides, it's the only way I can tell if the emoticons I've selected are showing up the way I want them to, and conveying my normal "body language". wink
Posts 1 - 6 of 6