Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

A good man

Jul 13th 2013 new
This is my last post, last thread, and I was asked if where I quoted what I detailed in my profile from. I authored it just about a month ago, and since my profile will be terminated after today, thought I'd post here to share, and hopefully, guys will take my lead on this for direction, for this is how we are supposed to be as husbands and fathers.

"A good man will make you feel loved at all times, he will be your rock and stronghold, he will be there for you no matter what happens, and he will stand up for you and be your shield of strength. He will encourage and support you in all that you do and he will help you achieve your goals. He will listen to you and will show empathy in all you struggle with, and share your joy when she is uplifted in spirit. A good man will be patient and he will place her needs before his, he will treat her as an equal and will never intentionally cause harm. A good man will protect his wife and family with his life and will do everything in his power to hold them together as one. A good man will most of all place the Lord All mighty above all, for He is where his strength, being, and protection and Love is drawn upon."

God bless, and have a wonderful life CM people and all that read this.
Jul 13th 2013 new
Thank you, Brian, for your thoughtfulness in enunciating the characteristics of a good man. God bless you and keep you and find you the woman who is your match.
Jul 13th 2013 new

That is beautiful. Good luck to you and God bless you too.

Jul 13th 2013 new
We need more good men like you to stick around and share your wisdom.
Jul 13th 2013 new
God bless Brian,thanks for advice. Praying
Posts 1 - 5 of 5