Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

I couldn't explain my feelings when i visited these two Holy places. The inner peace, calmness and joy is indescribable.
does anyone else have the same experience?
Let us always pray to St. Michael for the protection of the Universal Church and the Pope!!
Jul 14 new
I have visited medjugorje and the peace I felt was amazing! I felt the same peace at Knock, Ireland
Jul 14 new
hi colleen,
it is a truly spiritual place, as if heaven's gate has touched the earth. i felt so sad when we were about to leave Medjugorje. hopefully I will be able to back there.
another beautiful place is Monte Sant' Angelo (St Michael's cave) in Italy. the presence of angels and of St Michael is profound in this place. Even St Francis felt unworthy to enter. I have been thinking about it as we were waiting for the church to open. what about me? I certainly am no saint! anyway, I decided to descend to the sacred cave. I went to the confessional straight away to receive the Eucharist.
Jul 17 new
(quote) Wen-987739 said: I couldn't explain my feelings when i visited these two Holy places. The inner peace, calmness and joy is indescribable.
does anyone else have the same experience?
Let us always pray to St. Michael for the protection of the Universal Church and the Pope!!
My mother went to Medjugorje many years ago and was also deeply moved. Catholic Match however, seems to have a moratorium on the subject because it is apparently still being evaluated for it's authenticity by Rome:

www.catholicmatch.com

Perhaps the subject could be readdressed and updated by CM Staff?
Jul 21 new
Until the Church either approves or rejects the authenticity of Medjugorie than it is not an approved topic in the forums.
Posts 1 - 5 of 5