Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Post not found!

error: Post not found!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

If I click on the 'my topics' button, it shows me the last few topics in categories like 'watched threads', 'read threads', 'replied to' or 'started' threads. Under each of these categories is a place to click to see an expanded list. But when I click it, nothing happens except the page reloads exactly as it was, without expanding anything. What's wrong?
Jul 17th 2013 new
Is this just not working for me but works for other people?
I want to be able to see the expanded list of topics I've viewed, replied to, am watching, etc.
Jul 17th 2013 new
(quote) Rachel-731570 said: Is this just not working for me but works for other people?
I want to be able to see the expanded list of topics I've viewed, replied to, am watching, etc.
It doesn't work for me, either. i suggest submitting a Help ticket.
Jul 17th 2013 new
(quote) Rachel-731570 said: Is this just not working for me but works for other people?
Seems to be working for me, but I'm on a Mac using Safari. What's your OS (Windows)? and which browser are you using (IE, Firefox, other)?

Be sure to include that in your help ticket, versions too if you know them... it will help the support folk debug.

Oh, and Good Morning, Rachel! ... you too Jerry!

wave
Jul 23rd 2013 new
Even though I sent a help ticket, nothing has been done to fix this sad
Jul 23rd 2013 new
Yeah, I was on vacation last week. I know, it's a shocker - I take vacations.

Try now.
Jul 23rd 2013 new
(quote) Nathan-48443 said: Yeah, I was on vacation last week. I know, it's a shocker - I take vacations.

Try now.
It's working for me now. Thanks!

Jul 23rd 2013 new
(quote) Nathan-48443 said: Yeah, I was on vacation last week. I know, it's a shocker - I take vacations.

Try now.
I'm glad you had a vacation and I thank you so much for fixing it! I had just checked right before I posted that and it didn't work! Thank you, thank you. I wasn't so much complaining as being the squeaky wheel. I'm sorry -- I could have worded things better and nicer.
Jul 23rd 2013 new
(quote) Jerry-74383 said: It's working for me now. Thanks!

Yes, it's working for me too now!
Jul 23rd 2013 new
Wolf Whistle clap Wolf Whistle clap
Yea!!!!!!! party
Been waiting a while for that one, & I'm so appreciative of the fix!!!!
Posts 1 - 10 of 10