Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

How can anyone know how you are outside of here when they haven't met you in real time?

I believe there is a fine line stopping people from meeting on online sites.

too timid
too agressive
too shy
too religious
not religious enough

if the opportunity arises to meet someone of the opposite sex please don't hesitate on meeting them. You may be meeting Ms. Right or Mr.Right. A missed opportunity can never be made up.
Jul 14th 2013 new

In real time i'm really short at only 5'3" tall and I only weigh 125 lbs....I had my photos blown up and enlarged so I appear taller and bigger.......

Also in real time I'm not the handsome,,irresistible,,,adorable,,,mouth watering hunk you see in my photos....

I had many plastic surgeries just to get me """ Uglied Up """ so I can fit more easily into the general population....It's not so easy being Mr. Adorable all the time...
Jul 14th 2013 new
In real life, I am somewhat shy, somewhat flirty, slightly bold, and a bit driven. I am passionate about the people I love, the work that I do, and my Catholic Faith that I share!
in real life, I look prettier than my photos. My infectious laugh and easy smile make me very approachable (even tho inside, I am shy). My serious side is very intense, reports most of my friends. My feelings get hurt easily, and I forgive others as easily. I cannot give my energy to negative feelings or thoughts. I am sorry immediately when I have hurt someone by my words or actions. I sincerely mean it when I say I am sorry. I want to share my life and love with a man who has the same passionate love for our faith, and the people we love.
Jul 14th 2013 new
(quote) Kenny-949632 said:

In real time i'm really short at only 5'3" tall and I only weigh 125 lbs....I had my photos blown up and enlarged so I appear taller and bigger.......

Also in real time I'm not the handsome,,irresistible,,,adorable,,,mouth watering hunk you see in my photos....

I had many plastic surgeries just to get me """ Uglied Up """ so I can fit more easily into the general population....It's not so easy being Mr. Adorable all the time...
ain't that the truth!
Jul 14th 2013 new
(quote) Christine-960631 said: In real life, I am somewhat shy, somewhat flirty, slightly bold, and a bit driven. I am passionate about the people I love, the work that I do, and my Catholic Faith that I share!
in real life, I look prettier than my photos. My infectious laugh and easy smile make me very approachable (even tho inside, I am shy). My serious side is very intense, reports most of my friends. My feelings get hurt easily, and I forgive others as easily. I cannot give my energy to negative feelings or thoughts. I am sorry immediately when I have hurt someone by my words or actions. I sincerely mean it when I say I am sorry. I want to share my life and love with a man who has the same passionate love for our faith, and the people we love.
ditto to all you said except I am not shy. We are the kind of women that men would want to know.
Jul 14th 2013 new
I'm pretty much me here. No point in being anything else-- too many CMmers have met me and would call me out if I were not being authentic. Sometimes I do think that I come across a little bit "more" than what I am every day, but for the most part WYSIWYG.
Jul 14th 2013 new
I'm pretty much the same as written in my profile,perhaps my sense of humor is a little wackier in real life-oh !and I do have a voice,here I feel like a mute:)And I am not really 2D......
Jul 14th 2013 new
(quote) Anne-976912 said: I'm pretty much the same as written in my profile,perhaps my sense of humor is a little wackier in real life-oh !and I do have a voice,here I feel like a mute:)And I am not really 2D......
yeah, where are our voices. that may be a good idea for this site
Jul 14th 2013 new
wave wave I suppose I would be a bit shy .I would rarely speak (except greetings like morning) to someone I haven't met.
Jul 14th 2013 new
Congrats hunk biggrin
Posts 1 - 10 of 36