Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Posting photo's or comic pics

Jul 15th 2013 new
To Whom It May Concern: hehe, ummm.

Just wondering if the option to post pictures to forums or funny pics has been removed. And if not, how do I accomplish adding a picture or a funny cartoon to a thread?

Thank you CM!
Sincerely,
me
Jul 15th 2013 new
Hi Cathy,

The tips for posting photos can be found here: www.catholicmatch.com

I believe that the only way to post a picture to a thread is if it is an image with a specific internet address, or by uploading the image to your scrapbook, then linking your scrapbook photo to a post in a thread.

I hope this helps.
Jul 15th 2013 new
I haven't uploaded a pic in a post for a while but as Angela said if it's in your scrapbook photos you can add it to a Post. scratchchin
Jul 15th 2013 new
How?? There is no button anymore?
Jul 15th 2013 new
I'm testing this out to see if I can do it.

www.catholicmatch.com
Jul 15th 2013 new
www.catholicradio.ca

Jul 15th 2013 new
If I'm not mistaken, it looks like we can't upload pics from a scrapbook into a post directly as an image and not just as a link like we used to be able to do.

Perhaps admin can offer some guidance on what happened to that function with the recent site upgrade.
Jul 16th 2013 new
After the option to add a scrapbook pict to an email was removws I'd use the photo picker to add one to a blank post was something like, photo[ID%]
Jul 16th 2013 new
The old text editor that was used in the forums was a bit buggy, so it was replaced along with the recent site updates. Unfortunately the new editor is missing a few things, like the ability to post a photo and some of the emoticons, but if I'm not mistaken, our tech team does plan to add these back.

Jul 18th 2013 new
(quote) Debbie-696127 said: The old text editor that was used in the forums was a bit buggy, so it was replaced along with the recent site updates. Unfortunately the new editor is missing a few things, like the ability to post a photo and some of the emoticons, but if I'm not mistaken, our tech team does plan to add these back.

Yea!!! It will be nice to add photos to our posts again!! biggrin biggrin
Posts 1 - 10 of 10