Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jul 16 new
fluffy www.youtube.com

Always fluffy rose rose rose rose K, just one more good chillaxing song:0)
Jul 17 new
Hmmm....a whole day goes by with no replies to this great topic. The redesign must have driven what few paid subscribers are left, away from the forums. Anyway, how's this..... www.youtube.com
Jul 17 new
I'm enjoying the music you picked out, Tom -- it's making preparing dinner even more enjoyable!
Jul 17 new
(quote) Rachel-731570 said: I'm enjoying the music you picked out, Tom -- it's making preparing dinner even more enjoyable!
I told my daughter that it would be hard for someone to remain an atheist after seeing that beautiful video. If you liked that you will probably like this one..... www.youtube.com Preparing dinner, huh? Probably something better than a doctored-up frozen pizza with a side of rice krispy treats, huh!
Jul 17 new
(quote) Tom-54311 said: I told my daughter that it would be hard for someone to remain an atheist after seeing that beautiful video. If you liked that you will probably like this one..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QI3o83QKbHk&list=PLJswWR8G1HaM0OMP4mUxdJV2V8cVK17Z2 Preparing dinner, huh? Probably something better than a doctored-up frozen pizza with a side of rice krispy treats, huh!
My Cherry Amore.......Stevie Wonder

youtu.be
Jul 17 new
Well, lemon pepper talapia steaks, baked potatoes, with fresh chives from the garden, sour cream, grated colby cheese, sea salt and black pepper ground over top, and broccoli, carrots, green salad, and, because it's my youngest daughter's 100 months old 'birthday', chocolate cake with white frosting and yellow and orange flowers -- I was going to make pizza (from scratch, not frozen though) but it was too hot to bake -- the potatoes I cooked in the microwave!
Jul 18 new
youtu.be

Jul 18 new
What a beautiful way to start my day! The girls are loving it too! Thank you,Jerry!
Jul 18 new
(quote) Debbie-443016 said: My Cherry Amore.......Stevie Wonder

http://youtu.be/NW0YcO5P3OM
One of my all-time favorite songs! His politics suck, but his music is wonderful.
Posts 1 - 10 of 31