Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Post not found!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Who's Banning Who #5

Jul 17th 2013 new
Jim is banned for assuming Minnesota is cold in summer and for causing a lock on the last thread.
Jul 17th 2013 new
Wow!Look what happens when one falls asleep on the job..banning myself for missing in action..
Jul 17th 2013 new
Cathy is banned for starting a new thread and Anne is banned for posting at 3 a.m.
Jul 17th 2013 new
Zoom is banned for not zooming in and starting the new thread himself.
Jul 17th 2013 new
(quote) Cathy-946377 said: Zoom is banned for not zooming in and starting the new thread himself.
I was at lunch with a coworker and did not have my iPad with me. Besides which, it would have been rude of me to be posting in a forum in that situation.

You are banned for not waiting up.
Jul 17th 2013 new
Okay, Zoom, you're unbanned for being polite. The ban is reinstated though if you would have been banning if you'd had the iPad.
Jul 17th 2013 new
(quote) Cathy-946377 said: Okay, Zoom, you're unbanned for being polite. The ban is reinstated though if you would have been banning if you'd had the iPad.
I take the fifth and ban you for making your unban conditional. tongue
Jul 17th 2013 new
I ban everyone.Whitey Bulger is hungry in that jail.Cant you folks open your hearts and cook him something?
Jul 17th 2013 new
(quote) Brian-252799 said: I ban everyone.Whitey Bulger is hungry in that jail.Cant you folks open your hearts and cook him something?
Brian is deca-banned for his continuing Whitey Bulger obsession.
Jul 17th 2013 new
I second Zoom's ban on Brian.
Posts 1 - 10 of 200