Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Devout Catholics Have Better Sex, Study Says (U.S. News & World Report)

Devout, married Catholics have the best sex of any demographic group, the Family Research Council said at an event Wednesday, pointing to a collection of studies from the last several decades.

The socially conservative Christian group relied heavily on statistics from the University of Chicago's last National Health and Social Life Survey, conducted in 1992, which found the most enjoyable and most frequent sex occurring among married people, those who attended church weekly any church, whether Catholic or not and people who had the least sexual partners.

"Those who worship God weekly have the best sex," said Patrick Fagan, a senior fellow at the Family Research Council and a former George H.W. Bush official, in a talk hosted with the Center for the Advancement of Catholic Higher Education Wednesday. "I want to see this on the cover of Playboy sometime."

Excerpted from:
www.usnews.com

Jul 24 new
(quote) Jack-752986 said: Devout Catholics Have Better Sex, Study Says (U.S. News & World Report)

Devout, married Catholics have the best sex of any demographic group, the Family Research Council said at an event Wednesday, pointing to a collection of studies from the last several decades.

The socially conservative Christian group relied heavily on statistics from the University of Chicago's last National Health and Social Life Survey, conducted in 1992, which found the most enjoyable and most frequent sex occurring among married people, those who attended church weekly any church, whether Catholic or not and people who had the least sexual partners.

"Those who worship God weekly have the best sex," said Patrick Fagan, a senior fellow at the Family Research Council and a former George H.W. Bush official, in a talk hosted with the Center for the Advancement of Catholic Higher Education Wednesday. "I want to see this on the cover of Playboy sometime."

Excerpted from:
http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2013/07/17/devout-catholics-have-better-sex

___________________ - I forget, are Catholics supposed to be sex-oppressive or sex-avoidant?
If I am fortunate to marry again, maybe I'll find out!

Jul 27 new
Kate, your post made me laugh! I'll look, also, and see if more single men show up at mass!
Jul 27 new
(quote) Jack-752986 said: Devout Catholics Have Better Sex, Study Says (U.S. News & World Report)

Excerpted from:
http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2013/07/17/devout-catholics-have-better-sex

___________________ - I forget, are Catholics supposed to be sex-oppressive or sex-avoidant?
When two people have the same values about the "marital act"- they will have a better outcome. When persons have conflicting issues going into the experience, they will not have as good an outcome. What two people think about it- does matter.
Jul 28 new
Jack you know Catholics are always supposed to be sex-avoidant according to their state of life. When all is said and done it is always gray matter over gonads. I think I am a single Catholic-therefore I am chaste.
Posts 1 - 6 of 6