Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

error: Post not found!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

I've heard that some people use photos of themselves form 1956 or even earlier....I guarantee and I swear that my photos are from at least 1977 and forward...

I do admit that I am not as pretty as my photos on my profile,,,,, I am so so so so much prettier now,,,, It is a sin how much prettier I've become...,..I went to """"Pretty Photos R Us """" and had my photos enhanced even further so now I am beyond Perty....I am adorable....

Do you swear that your photos are at least from 1985..???? .If you are lying,,I'll get Johhny Cash to get you straight....
Jul 20th 2013 new
I'm much prettier; my photo is from 2017.
Jul 20th 2013 new
(quote) Chris-906154 said: I'm much prettier; my photo is from 2017.
laughing laughing laughing
Jul 20th 2013 new
(quote) Chris-906154 said: I'm much prettier; my photo is from 2017.

Thank God for Chris......He always cracks me up and so many others too...!!
Jul 20th 2013 new
Chris, why didn't i get invited on that time machine trip? Are you certain we couldn't fit all of the pets in? i'll be armed with the best self-defense stun laser and melting bullet oozer so the pets, myself and you as well would be defended from the Morlocks or future space aliens?!
Jul 20th 2013 new
Only room for me and Herbert.
Jul 20th 2013 new
Wolf mix? He looks like he might eat me in my sleep so i guess it's for the best! laughing
Jul 20th 2013 new
Oh, that old pooch. No, that isn't Herbert. I'm being obscure again. That dog is the most broken-down old thing on three and a half legs, doesn't even bother to bark anymore.
Jul 20th 2013 new
Which book/movie did i miss this time or forget about since i read quite a bit?
Jul 20th 2013 new
The TIme Machine. Snuck in under your nose.
Posts 1 - 10 of 35