Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Prayers for a lost Pet

Jul 20th 2013 new
Please pray for me yesterday I had to humanely euthanized a cat who I had 8 years due to health reasons anyone who has had or has pets knows that our pets are our families. Her name was Maddie.
Jul 20th 2013 new
(quote) Steven-94269 said: Please pray for me yesterday I had to humanely euthanized a cat who I had 8 years due to health reasons anyone who has had or has pets knows that our pets are our families. Her name was Maddie.

I'm so sorry Steven. Yeah, I've been there- many times. Praying for Maddie and for you.
Praying rosary theheart

Jul 20th 2013 new
Praying rosary
Jul 20th 2013 new
Thank you Josephine it is tough as you know. So many memories in the house of her from hair to pictures
Jul 20th 2013 new
You gave her a happy life. I know how hard it is! hug Praying
Jul 20th 2013 new
Prayers ascending for Maddie, and for you, Steven. They ARE family members - and it's hard to make that tough decision. At the same time, it's the final act of totally unselfish love you could have given to her - ushering her home - to be pain free and happy again. God Bless ALL of our pets - those still with us on earth, and those watching over us from above. /\
Jul 20th 2013 new
Prayers offered - of consolation in loss and of thanks for the finer feelings that brought and kept the two of you together. Will she be waiting on the other side? Nothing that existed cannot be restored because, with God, all things are possible.
Jul 20th 2013 new
Praying
Jul 20th 2013 new
In the end all of creation will be redeemed. Our pets do not have souls like we do, but they have spirits (how else can they show love and devotion?) I have no clue what God has in store at the "end," but I have no doubt our beloved pets will be a part of it.

Jul 20th 2013 new
I am so sorry for your loss :(
Posts 1 - 10 of 30