Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Availability/message icons

Jul 19th 2013 new
I can't click either of the above icons to show me unavailable or zero out the number of messages that are read.
Thanks!
Jul 20th 2013 new
Carol,,

I'm not 100% certain what you mean, but if i am in the Forums and want to see how many messages i have unread, i simply click on the Catholicmatch icon in the upper left hand corner. That immediately returns you to the "home page" and you can see if you have any unread messages. I hope this helps.. biggrin Praying
Jul 20th 2013 new
(quote) Dave-146273 said: Carol,,

I'm not 100% certain what you mean, but if i am in the Forums and want to see how many messages i have unread, i simply click on the Catholicmatch icon in the upper left hand corner. That immediately returns you to the "home page" and you can see if you have any unread messages. I hope this helps..
I think Carol means the two icons in the bottom right corner, next to
*Favorites Online --- /Activity Notifications icon: viewed,message, emotigram & chat icon Available or Unavailable
Posts 1 - 3 of 3