Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

... The sounds of the 60s, 70s, 80s ... Philly has a good FM oldies station that has what they call "the Saturday nite dance party" ... Good tunes like Motown, lots of Philly sounds, other dance songs, some good slow dancing music, basicallyanything that's at least 20 years old! ,,, ('Course I remember the days when I was out dancing to this stuff on Sat nites instead of listening in my living room! - LOL!)

So, anybody out there like the oldies? If so, what are your favs?
Jul 20th 2013 new


TSOP,,,MFSB....WAR,,,,,Earth, Wind and Fire.....Of course Barry White....
Jul 20th 2013 new
You'll hear all of them on this station!
Jul 20th 2013 new
Love to dance to Proud Mary! I doubt anyone younger than me would remember it.
Jul 20th 2013 new
"left a good job in the city ..."
Jul 20th 2013 new


Rollin'
Jul 20th 2013 new
(quote) Jan-805954 said: Love to dance to Proud Mary! I doubt anyone younger than me would remember it.
I remember it ! My kind of music!
Jul 21st 2013 new
(quote) Richard-15378 said: ... The sounds of the 60s, 70s, 80s ... Philly has a good FM oldies station that has what they call "the Saturday nite dance party" ... Good tunes like Motown, lots of Philly sounds, other dance songs, some good slow dancing music, basicallyanything that's at least 20 years old! ,,, ('Course I remember the days when I was out dancing to this stuff on Sat nites instead of listening in my living room! - LOL!)

So, anybody out there like the oldies? If so, what are your favs?
Which station is that?

Does WPEN (AM - 950 IIRC) still plays the big bands and 50-60s popular music? I'm guessing that the Rockin' Bird (Joe Niagra) is retired by now.

Jul 21st 2013 new
(quote) Jerry-74383 said: Which station is that?

Does WPEN (AM - 950 IIRC) still plays the big bands and 50-60s popular music? I'm guessing that the Rockin' Bird (Joe Niagra) is retired by now.

Wogl-FM 98.1 .... WPEN is now a Christian station ... I believe J Niagara is deceased
Jul 21st 2013 new
Anybody remember the "The Geator with The Heator"?
Posts 1 - 10 of 60