Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

I have some special intentions I need prayers for right now. If you have a moment to pray or add me to your prayer list, I ask you to please take a moment and pray for me and these intentions. One is that I have been teaching a class and some or a student(s) are/is stealing from the room some things that I brought from home. There have been other things that have cvocme up which have been distrubing and we just need some prayer to finish this out.
Jul 21 new
(quote) Marian-83994 said: I have some special intentions I need prayers for right now. If you have a moment to pray or add me to your prayer list, I ask you to please take a moment and pray for me and these intentions. One intention is that I have been teaching a class and some or a student(s) are/is stealing from the room some things that I brought from home. There have been other things that have come up which have been disturbing and we just need some prayer to finish this out.
I fixed the spelling above. Thank you in advance for your prayers. You are definitely in mine. rosary theheart : praying:
Jul 21 new
Praying Praying rosary
Jul 21 new
rosary theheart Praying :
Jul 21 new
Praying rosary theheart
Jul 21 new
Prayers offered.
Jul 21 new
(quote) Roystan-340472 said: Prayers offered.
THANK YOU so much. I also have intentions for steady employment which has been a troubling issue for a long while. I really need God to intervene on this and on my plans for this. I have plans going but I need divine intervention.
Jul 21 new
Praying Praying hug
Jul 21 new
Praying
Jul 21 new
(quote) Clara-410815 said:
Thank you to All. Prayers offered for ALL here!
Posts 1 - 10 of 35