Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

american life league

Jul 21st 2013 new
The American Life League at http://www.ALL.org is a anti-abortion group that does great work towards a return to the culture of life. The most recent newsletter featured a story that was horrible in that what is being taught in public school sex-ed classes to 10 year olds(by Planned Parenthood) was deemed unfit to print by both the Washington Post and the New York Times because it was too obscence for their adults readership! Please everyone be aware of what your children,grandchildren or any child are being exposed to - this sex ed curriculum will be mandated by ObamaCare in 2014. May the pure Immaculate Heart of Our Blessed Mother intercede for all of the children in this country and the world.
Jul 24th 2013 new
(quote) Kristin-926543 said: The American Life League at www.ALL.org is a anti-abortion group that does great work towards a return to the culture of life. The most recent newsletter featured a story that was horrible in that what is being taught in public school sex-ed classes to 10 year olds(by Planned Parenthood) was deemed unfit to print by both the Washington Post and the New York Times because it was too obscence for their adults readership! Please everyone be aware of what your children,grandchildren or any child are being exposed to - this sex ed curriculum will be mandated by ObamaCare in 2014. May the pure Immaculate Heart of Our Blessed Mother intercede for all of the children in this country and the world.
I am glad you posted this, Kristin. I had no idea that it was that bad out
there. If the newspapers cannot print it, why on earth should school
children be subject to it.

I don't understand all this sex ed anyway. Maybe this is teaching them
how to have babies way before their time. It sure has not stopped
teen pregnancies. Many say it has glorified teen pregnancies.
Jul 24th 2013 new
The big problem, I see, and I say this as a biology teacher and with a biology background is that so-called "comprehensive sex education" teaches children that only "unprotected sex" leads to children and that so-called "safe sex" has no consequences which is categorically false. They have no idea that birth control fails and they are unprepared for the fact that sex of any sort has emotional consequences as well as physiological ones.

Jennifer Fulwiler has a FANTASTIC article that she wrote entitled "The Two Lists" that I share at every opportunity where she reflects on this dichotomy and why this type of sex education and dependence on birth control absolutely guarantees a perceived need for abortion in society. You won't regret reading it - www.crisismagazine.com
Posts 1 - 3 of 3