Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jul 21st 2013 new
I prefer Close to You by the Carpenters.
Jul 21st 2013 new
Bobbi, I love Sam Cooke!

www.youtube.com
www.youtube.com

Otis Redding:
www.youtube.com

Jul 21st 2013 new
So far away.....Carole King and James Taylor

youtu.be
Jul 21st 2013 new
www.youtube.com

Jul 21st 2013 new
(quote) Bobbi-973848 said:
http://youtu.be/hWpWem5Z4tw Some Enchanted Evening by Jay and the Americans...
Jay Black = great. He sang at a Veterans concert at Willow Grove (Philly) in 1999 when I was programming a Project in Warminster, PA.

Lookup Jay and The Americans - She Cried, Cara Mia, Only in America, This Magic Moment .....
Jul 21st 2013 new
This stuff is dangerous - bringing back memories of the girl I let get away in Cleveland ... but it's just going to make me look more for another like her.
Jul 21st 2013 new
I Hear a Symphony The Supremes
Jul 21st 2013 new
It's Now or Never ... E Presley
Jul 21st 2013 new
(quote) Bob-59786 said: Jay Black = great. He sang at a Veterans concert at Willow Grove (Philly) in 1999 when I was programming a Project in Warminster, PA.

Lookup Jay and The Americans - She Cried, Cara Mia, Only in America, This Magic Moment .....
Yes Bob all great songs, I love them all..
Jul 21st 2013 new
(quote) Richard-15378 said: It's Now or Never ... E Presley
Yes and Love me tender youtu.be and this one Blue suede shoes , I youtu.be I love all Elvis
Posts 31 - 40 of 60