Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

I have been cleaning house and sorting through old papers and came across an e-mail that I got a while back and actually printed out and saved. It's about a teacher that gives the Senior's in her class a ribbon that says "Who I am makes a difference" and asks them to pass along the other ribbons to people that have made a difference in their life. I am sure that many of you have heard it, but if you haven't, here it is. followurdream.wordpress.com

For me, there are so many people that I have lost touch with from my past that were important to me at one time. I found old calendars with birthdays written on them, address book from college with my friend's parent's addresses. I also I came across some postcards I've collected from old vacations that I never sent. Tomorrow morning, I am putting 4 of them in an envelope and sending them off to a friend that has been a great support to me over the last few years. I am writing a short note on one and putting a post-it note asking her to send the postcards to other people to brighten their mailbox.

A postcard doesn't have much room, so you don't have to write much, just enough to tell a friend or relative that you are thinking of them or something that they did for/with you that you still remember. Everyone likes to get something in the mail other than junk & bills.

Is anyone else interested in joining in this Random Act of Kindness?
Posts 1 - 1 of 1