Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

Take your age and add 45...

Jul 21st 2013 new
If the Angel of the Lord came and told you that you would live another 45 years, what would your reaction be?
Jul 21st 2013 new

Please NO NO NO,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Have I done something so wrong to deserve this punishment,,,,??
Jul 21st 2013 new
Dear Marge

I'd be a dog in the manger and refuse to tell all the silly virgins and lazy servants I know that the Master won't be coming at least until after 2057. I don't party; I don't see why anybody else should.

Regards

Scrooge McGrinch
Jul 21st 2013 new
My grandfather made it to age 100, so since I will hit the 100 years old milestone in 45 years, I could appreciate that. I would only ask the Angel of the Lord to bless me with good health.
Jul 21st 2013 new
(quote) Marge-938695 said: If the Angel of the Lord came and told you that you would live another 45 years, what would your reaction be?
1. Be it done to me according to your word
2. Another 45 years on CM?
3. I'll need a bigger bucket(for all my lists)
4. I'll break the government(for old age pension pay-out)
5. Maybe I will find a mate after all
6. I'm ready!
Jul 21st 2013 new
eyepopping Holy cats, John -- I never thought of that possibility!
Jul 21st 2013 new
(quote) Marge-938695 said: Holy cats, John -- I never thought of that possibility!
Which of the 6?

Jul 21st 2013 new
(quote) Marge-938695 said: If the Angel of the Lord came and told you that you would live another 45 years, what would your reaction be?
surprised eyepopping faint
Jul 21st 2013 new
"I'd better start saving a lot more money than I already have."
Jul 21st 2013 new
weeping weeping The idea of 45 more years on CM. weeping weeping
Posts 1 - 10 of 47